[ORP] Puzzle Booth

Moderator: Community Team

Genova

Re: Puzzle Booth

Post by Genova »

Genova was wandering off in the woods and forgot that she had a puzzle booth. She quickly ran as fast as she could to the booth. Still catching her breath, she apologized. "I'm.... I'm sorry. I....I had a lot of things in mind. But I'm back now." She will not admit that she forgot about the booth. ((ooc: Sorry, everyone, I had no internet at home for four days.)) She giggled at Lily's C.

Erland, we have 6 H's!
Misty, we have 7 O's!
Lily, we have 2 C's!
Locien, we have 6 I's!
Willow, we have 6 L's!
Tad, we have 6 A's!

T H E
S E C R E T
O _
A
_ O O _
L I _ E
I S
T O
H A _ E
T H E
R I _ H T
L O _ A L T I E S
A _ _
H O L _
T H E _
I N
T H E
R I _ H T
S C A L E
O _
_ A L _ E S .

She placed an announcement by the booth.
You can guess one letter per day---wait for Genova to post the letters before guessing again. Feel free to give your answer anytime. Good luck to all and have fun!
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty waves to Genova and says... don't worry about being forgetful or being late, I'm sure you would've got here at some stage :D and has a guess at the puzzle...

The secret of a good life is to have the right loyalties and hold them in the right scale of values.

Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova clapped her hands. "Congratulations, Misty! Sorry, I forgot about the puzzle booth. It seems like I'm forgetting a lot of things lately."

She nodded and the faeries updated the puzzle.

_
_ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _.

No clue will be given this time. You can guess one letter per day---wait for Genova to post the letters before guessing again. Feel free to give your answer anytime. Good luck to all and have fun!
Erland

Post by Erland »

I guess "a"
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

I would like an "R" please.
Misty

Post by Misty »

'W' please Genova :)

Willow

Post by Willow »

I forgot the puzzle booth too hahahahaha - is forgetfulness contagious?

S please Genova
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova brought out some drinks for everyone.

((ooc: I can't find the whole puzzle. If I can't find it at all in a few days, I'll look for one but will consider everyone's guess. Sorry. :oops: ))
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Giggles ..... T for teddy please
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova hopped to the booth. As she hopped, she saw some bunnies with hopping with her. "Bunnies, update the puzzle, please." And with that, the bunnies hopped around to update the puzzle.

Erland, we have 6 A's!
Tad (pygmental), we have 4 R's!
Misty, we have 2 W's!
Willow, we have 4 S's!
Lily, we have 1 T!

A
_ _ R S _ _
W _ _
_ S
_ _ T W A R _ _ _
_ A _ _
_ A S
A _ _ _ R
R A _ _ _ _
_ _ S _ _ _.

Genova whispered to Willow. "I have no idea if forgetfulness is contagious. We'll soon find out." She winked at Willow.
You can guess one letter per day---wait for Genova to post the letters before guessing again. Feel free to give your answer anytime. Good luck to all and have fun!