(orp) Fire caves of Jon the Fire demon and his family

Moderator: Community Team

Haley_Rose

Re: (orp) Fire caves of Jon the Fire demon and his family

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley had closed her house up for a little while because of the upcoming threat of Rieron and Jonathan had invited her to the caves. She had heard of the caves but had never seen them. She had followed the directions as specified to the letter.

She had never stayed in a cave before and was worried about being claustrophobic but heard it was the safest place to be.

She arrived at the entrance. She had heard there were wards protecting the caves and was leery to go any further.

She called out to Jon in hopes he would hear her.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan nods from the tower he is standing on "around the side of the tower haley i will open the door for you" with that said he jumps down the stairs heading for the door and opens the side door waiting for haley to enter
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

As she hears Jonathan she went around to the side carrying some clothing with her. This definitely was an interesting place and looked forward to seeing what the caves were like. She walked carefully not sure if one wrong step would get her injured from the protections of the fire demon's home. Her body was quite tense of late with the upcoming threat of the dark elf and now having to stay in the caves was not helping her relax any.

She thought maybe she should have brought some of that nice rum she liked so much and also a nice batch of blueberries would help. She was starting to feel better already.

She arrived where Jon was waiting for her and greeted him respectfully.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled and lead her through the door just as it sealed behind them "you have already passed the wards and the wall... the next 100 yards to the cave entrance is safe my lands are fields a butchery a bakery and if my servant decides to move into my lands i will help her build her shop." he nods and leads her towards the cave's main entrance.
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley smiled at seeing Jon and followed him looking at her surroundings. She was still nervous at entering the caves since when she was abducted she was kept in a dark room for years without being able to escape. If it wasn't for that stupid guard being tired, she probably wouldn't have been able to escape.

She heard his words and was surprised. She didn't know that he was going to invite her here permanently but it did sound like it was a huge place which she wasn't expecting. She gasped, "Moving?"

She waited for Jon to show her the way through the entrance. She held her breath hoping her fear would not come to pass.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smiled and waved his hand over a gem on the wall causeing the traps to disarm making it safe to enter the caves "go on i promise the caves are alot brighter then one would think" he says waiting for her to enter before him.
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Cathrina looked up from her book, seeing Jon and Haley and smiled
"Hello, hello! Welcome and make yourself home. If you want I'll show you my room, then my fields and my mill. Then we could go to the market. After Jon is done showing you around his part of the house, that is."
Giggles with excitement.
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

She went on in shaking from the closeness of the cave looking quite pale and heard a familiar voice. Oh hello Cathrina, it's nice to see you.

She was holding onto her bag of clothes tightly with her hands feeling all clammy trying to keep a smile on her face so no one knew how badly she was doing.
JonathanDailey

Post by JonathanDailey »

Jonathan smirks at Haley "relax my young servant.. you are safe.. the caves past the entrance are larger then one would think... the great room itself is a 40 feet by 40 feet by 16 feet high room" he nods at Cath "calm down cath first things first please see to it that she finds her room.... one of the guest rooms would be grand for her to have"
Cathrina

Post by Cathrina »

Nodding to Jon, she looks up at him
"Oh, silly me! She can't sleep on the floor!"
Smiling, she takes Haley by the hand
"Come on, let's go around the caves! There's plenty of rooms to pick from!"