[RP] Arrival to Fenia

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Re: [RP] Arrival to Fenia

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse fallowed her brother holding Leana's hand .. Looking at her softly, remembering her peomiss to make her a princess, a worrior sorceress, Making her milk and cookies in tavern, covering her little body of a blanket when she would fall assleep. She smiled to her self. She then hears leana wisper to her...
"I don't want to move."

Ermalyse looks at her softly, a little sad but.. she could understand the child, she remembered when her mother asked tp move to widu.. Leave the wonders and beauty of her Island..She remembered feeling sad, part of her was lost.. She squeezed Leana hand gently to show her she understood...
"Will we be closer to the castle?"
Ermalyse Looked in her eyes and smiled sweetly, Yes my little Princess it is.. the home is between Imperius and Widu.. she then stop and got on her knees to come to the childs level.. Leana.. I know this must be hard for you, Leaving everything and start somewear new.. I understand verry much so.. I remember when I left Wahalla and it's magical Beauty.. But everything turned alright for me here.. she huged Leana and kissed her forhead... Please can you give me a chance? Can you just try? And if you dont like it.. well we will see what we can do ok love? I dont ask for much just you come and take a look and try to see if you feel at home... Ermalyse looked at her softly and caressed her hair...
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at Wolfmist and an evil grin appeared across his face.

Wolfy, my master was very wise...We seperated ways after...aaaahum...something happened to the village we resided in. I can tell you all about him later when we are back doing some work in the stables...if the King ever gets around to seeing us...

Xavier looked at the door to the King's room.

That is it...

Xavier stood up, the guards became alert once more. Xavier ignored them and moved to the door at which point the guards raised their weapons. Xavier knocked on the door.

He better answer...we have been waiting long enough!
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist was startled at Xavier's quickness to knock on the door, "Hey!" Wolfmist jumped down from the bench and rushed to get Xavier's hand again, "It's okay... he's probably just busy, you know how Kings are... please don't be rude to him, the king's my friend! Pleeeease?" Wolfmist looked up at Xavier, putting on the puppy-dog look while holding his hand. His eyes began to glisten in the low candle light from the brackets in the wall.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier looked at wolfy who looked even younger than normal...it was disturbingly too innocent to deny. Xavier looked at wolfy and back at the door...he stood there for several long minutes thinking about it. He hung his head and sighed...fine if waiting got him what he wanted in the long run he would do it...he was an impatient person though...this King better hurry up.

Stop with your eyes Wolfy, the glisten is blinding me.

Xavier sat back down and sighed. He leaned back against the wall and get his body slide forward. He relaxed since he would be here awhile.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist's ultimate form of attack worked! He waved his hands in the air in celebration and charged at Xavier, hugging him, ignoring the fact that he was trying to relax, or that he was hugging a corpse.

After a while he let go and stood back, looking at Xavier. He then sat down on the floor and rested his arms and chin on his knees, staring at Xavier. Just staring.
AngelRose

Post by AngelRose »

Yes, we will be much closer than you think Leana, and I agree with Erma. If you dont like it after a few months, then we will work out something ok? And don't worry this house will still be ours..

Looking at Erma, she added, Maybe you can bribe her? ;) She chuckled.

Realizing something, she turned to Adrian. Hun, the house is STILL ours right???? I mean, everybody needs an escape once in a while....
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

There is a knock at his door and he closes The Black Book and looks up

"The door is unlocked, you may enter."

He smiles waiting to see who comes through the door
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Wolfmist hears the King's voice and prodded Xavier, "It's our turn!" He got up and opened the door a little, to peek through. He waved to Xavier to follow him, "hey King!" Wolfmist waved with a big smile to his friend, suddenly feeling quite hyper, "Icaughtanevilvillaintoday!Cool,huh?huh?HetriedtostealyourhorseandIcaughthimwithmypitchforkandhebowedtomeandacceptedtocomeandseeyouandthenwehadthisgreatideathathecouldactuallyworkofhisdebttoyoubyworkinginthestablesbuthe'salsoontherunandIthinkitwouldbegreatifyougavehimsanctuaryinreturnforworkingwithmeinthestablesandtheneverythingwillbeokayrightKing? Huh? Huh?"

Wolfmist then took a deep breath, head hung as he gathered more energy to continue, "ohandIforgottotellyouheisalsoanecromancywhichIthinkisreallyscareybutreallycoolandthereheisstandingrightbehindmeandhesaidhe'dbemyfriendandeverything! Well King? What do you think? Can I keep him? Can I? Can I? Pleeeeeease??"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier was for once hurriedly moved into the room by Wolfy, both of them just hearing the King's voice. He was shoved into the room compared to the long wait he had endured. Fenian's did not seem to understand the concept of normality. He stood in the room and looked to the King...the first thing that stood out was the arm...hmmm..interesting. He tried to take a second to think about what this King was when the kid next to him opened up a string of words so fast it almost blurred his hearing...this child was very strange.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Laughs hearing most of what Wolfmist said

"Ah... I do not think you could keep him as he is a creature not meant for keeping but sure, he can work with you in the stables if he would like.

He smiles at the two and notices Xavier scrutinizing his arm

"Still enjoying stable work Wolfmist? I do hope you find yourself in your room here in the castle more often than waking up in the hay."