Home of Lordblackhawk & Ladyblackhawk.

Moderator: Community Team

Tananda

Re: Home of Lordblackhawk & Ladyblackhawk.

Post by Tananda »

looks at the twins you can call me tandy. wow you have gotten so big. well the reason your mother has called you down is cause i am getting married and I would be honored if you Grace would be my flower girl and James you would be my ring bearrer I would be so honored. So I came to ask you if you would be in my wedding. it is completely your choice and i understand if you feel you are to old. tandy looks up at the twins eagerly
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

I went into the living room and then the lady said "Hello" to me, then she asked me to be her flower girl.
I looked at Mommy and Daddy, who both smiled and I said.
" I would love to too, are you sure you want me to be your flower girl." then I smiled.

Tananda

Post by Tananda »

tandy looks at Grace and grabs her hands yes love i cant think of anyone eles i would ever want to be my flower girl you are beautfull smart and it would meen the world to me. i know you dont know me but ive knowen you sence you were little. you are the only person i thought of for this
James_Blackhawk

Post by James_Blackhawk »

James follows his sister into the room.
He looks at his Daddy and Mummy after listening to what the lady says.
"What do a ring bearer have to do?" he says.
"I will do it."
Tananda

Post by Tananda »

pats james on the back thank you so much all you have to do is walk down the isle looking hansome witch will be so easy for you tandy smiles at james and giggles you will hold a pollow with rings tied to it and that is it tandy hugs both of the twins and says Thank you so much this meens the world to me
James_Blackhawk

Post by James_Blackhawk »

James smiles.

Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Lbh smiles at his twins.

"Thank you for asking them Tananda."
"They will be good on that day."
he says.
Tananda

Post by Tananda »

oh yes i know they will. they are wounderfull children tandy sips her drink as she catches up with fer friends i amso glad you responded so quickly to my letter i am so happy to see you all again
Tananda

Post by Tananda »

oh yes i know they will. they are wounderfull children tandy sips her drink as she catches up with fer friends i amso glad you responded so quickly to my letter i am so happy to see you all again tandy looks up and sees it has gotten late and she will never make it home in time so she asksLBH do you know of a inn i can stay at in town?
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Hearing Tananda ask about an inn Ladybh replys
" You must stay here, we have plenty of room. It wont take long to make up a bed for you."
She smiled at their guest.
" It will be our pleasure and it will give the children a chance to talk to you."
Listening to their children chatting away about going to a wedding made her giggle.
" I think two children are excited , dont you love." she said to her husband.