[CRP] New Playground

Moderator: Community Team

An_Elfrida

[CRP] New Playground

Post by An_Elfrida »

An walked around her little garden in their new home in Imperius to check on the herbs that were growing nicely. She finally had a day of after picking all those oranges in the King's orchard. The sun was shining wich made this a good day..sky was blue and the snow rested on the bushes and the grass. There was no wind and as An looked at the mountains she could see the white tops reflecting the sunlight. An smiled happily as she and Xav were here now for a few weeks and she was still very happy with that. They were both very busy as Xav had to do his things in the middle of the night and she got up early in the morning to work, they hardly saw eachother. But when they were together it was good, very good. She smiled. Suddenly she turned..." But today" she thought..."today i am going to spent time with him..our journey together has begone..we have to go on with whatever has started.." An walked back to the house..expecting Xav to be home any moment and she wanted to ask him to take here for a long walk in the forest..
Xavier

Re: [CRP] New Playground

Post by Xavier »

Xavier had just returned from his work, being hired to work in a shop for the day to help the owner, the woman was old and close to death...it was a pleasent thing to see once in awhile. He walked up the garden path that An had made..it was beautifully filled with flowers of red and yellow, blue and purple. His favourite ones were the flowers that were found at the back of the multitude of plants...they were black in tone and the petals drooped slightly in the likeness of something slowly withering. It was magical to him. He moved over the small cobbled stones which felt odd against his feet after having travelled across so much flatland. He walked slowly until he reached the door. He opened it and walked through.

An....An! Woman! Where are you! I am back!

Xavier held behind his back some chocolates for An. A man in the tavern said that she would like them...Xavier did not see the point in it all but he went along with it the hopes that she would actually like them. Xavier, whilst remaining on the same spot, peered around the room searching for An.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An had gone back into the house to wait for Xav to return home. She heared him walking on the path to the house and her heart felt him coming. She smiles as she knew he would be tired and glad to be home. It has been a very interesting few weeks..they just met and now sharing a house..somehow it worked..An looked up when she heared him coming in. As she was standing near the fireplace she knew he could not see her immediately. She tried not to laugh when she heared him say..
An....An! Woman! Where are you! I am back!
Almost unnoticable she shaked her head for his clumsy way to express himself. She stepped out of the shadows and walked to him smiling.."I am here Xav..good you are back. Had a good day? ooh before i forget..what do you think..maybe later today we can go for a walk in the forest..it has been a while since we spent time together..." An smiled as she stopped talking..knowing a rambling woman was not what Xav needed right now and felt a slight blush crawling on her cheek as she kissed him welcome home
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier felt An kiss him on the cheek and he smiled slightly. It was still an odd feeling but he was getting used to it. After spending so long with An he had gotten to know her quite well and after the ball they had become even closer. She was pleasent to be around unlike most people and was always listening to what he had to say. He thought about her offer...hmmm...Xavier looked at An.

A walk through the forests would be delightful...I have always wanted to explore the area around Fenia however let me have some rest in the house first An.

He saw An was blushing slightly and chuckled to himself....wait a second...he had just laughed. Xavier was slightly wide eyed at this development.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An smiled when she saw him chuckle..she had seen it before but knew he was not aware of it..which made him even more mysterious to her as he already was. Hearing him say he needed a rest first before the walk she nodded and replied: "please rest first..i will prepare things for the walk and you come down when you are ready ok?"..An went into the kitchen and set down at the table wondering what it was that this man did to her..if she looked at him..and she was very aware of his looks it did not bother her at all..which was new..she had always loved beautifull things..well maybe this meant xav was beatifull but in a different way..And while she was grinning at that thought she realised it was special he had touched her heart like that..and there was something else..she could, not quite get it but accepted it and waited for an answer to be given someday. This was how she lived..just accepting facts and when there were questions..she was confident that answer would come some day. An looked outside at the garden and the mountains while sitting there in complete peace with things, accepting that actions had consequences and her being with this special man was one of those things..waiting to go the forest.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier nodded to An has he climbed upstairs to his room. He got to the room he had designated as his, fell down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. what was he doing here? Why was he with this woman? What was this woman to him? These were questions he had to ask in his time with her and then go from there. He did not know why but he felt happy when around her. He sighed. Life was pointless, yet he was forced to endure it. As an undead who is in the twilight between the two, Xavier should feel overjoyed...however he felt nothing but sadness. He was in the body of someone that is physically rotting and looks more and more like that which should remain buried. His physical strength was retained thanks to the effects of his resurrection but his physical appearnace slowly deteriorated. He was a monster...Xavier closed his eyes.

Xavier woke up roughly ten minutes later. His eyes opened with a start. Why was he on the bed...he remembered getting home and An giving him a kiss...and then...nothing. He placed a hand over his head and squeezed...what was happening to him?! First the visions and now he was forgetting things...what was...happening to him...

Xavier got up and told himself that nothing would be solved at the moment and put it to the back of his mind. He had a walk to go on with An. He grabbed from his desk his sack. He walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. He saw An and smiled. He walked over to the room where they stored their food. It was kept cold to let the food last longer. He packed some bread and some fruit. He returned and smiled at An.

Ready to go?
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An jumped a bit when Xav entered the kitchen..she was in deep thoughts..She turned her head and saw him getting some food out of the cold room while she heared him ask if she was ready to go. An was touched by the fact he grabbed food for her as she knew he did not eat any of that. She slowly got up from the table and laughed..
"Yes i am ready..are you?" and she opened the door and invited him to follow her..meanwhile wondering why her heart reacted to Xav every time she saw him.....when she stepped outside An took a deep breath and she could feel the change of things in the air as she looked back to see if he was coming
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

xavier gazed at An and grinned. He heard her laugh and wondered what had caused her to do so...he ignored it and saw her move to the door.

Yes I am ready...are you?

I have the food you need and I have some supplies. I think we are sufficiently equipped. ...so yes..yes I am ready.

He looked at the open door and smiled as he walked through it. He glanced at An as he walked outside and grinned once more. Whatever this woman did to him, for better or for worse, it was fun. He was smiling and grinning just as he used to. It was an amazing thing. He saw an follow and saw her take in the fresh open air of the outdoors. It did not matter to him as he did not breathe. He smiled at An as they began walking towards the forest.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

Now they were heading towards the forest as she walked side by side with Xav. She had seen his cunning smile when he came out of the house and although he could not tell with his eyes as there were only red lights were there should be eyes she could still see some glow coming from them when he looked at her. But what strucked her most was the warmth she felt him having for her. As they walked along in silence she was at peace. She could easily be silent but with this man it was..comforting..not uneasy at all. She looked sideways as the were getting close to the forest as a beautifull bird flew up from the trees with a great noise. An pointed the bird out to Xav.."look at its beautifull feathers..ooh love the feeling of flying..have you ever been as free as this bird?"