Widu Woodcutters Club

Moderator: Community Team

Morghain

Re: Widu Woodcutters Club

Post by Morghain »

the first day i chopped, i got 4 bushels...then the next day i got only 3. Both with an axe. does anything else determine success at chopping or is it purely random?
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Nothing I know about. You get from 3 to 6 bushels. Without axe it's 2 to 5? It really sucks comparing to fruits and fish.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Hmm it really does. I can see why it is difficult to encourage people to chop wood..although it is a much needed resource, the returns for the effort involved leaves a bit to be desired. Ah well, atleast i'm not stuck working someone elses field or at the bottom of a mine shaft!
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Unfortunately. We can't change amount of bushels we get...
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Shrugs I don't mind chopping wood really, I can think of worse places to be working. Atleast I'm free to wonder around the forests and I see lots of interesting things in my wonderings..besides...with no one looking over my shoulder..I can take as many breaks as I like! Hmm...maybe that would explain why I only got three bushels the other day.....
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

You chop Vicky's house, you die excruciatingly painful death.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

such a sweet pixie ;)
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

awww i'll try real hard not to chop your house, Vicky. How's about putting out a nice big "no choppy choppy" sign for me?
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

No! You choppers just open eyes more!
Nahren

Post by Nahren »

The last two days I got four and then five bushels, just in case anyone was intensely interested in my adventures with an axe.