Widu Woodcutters Club

Moderator: Community Team

Athnal

Widu Woodcutters Club

Post by Athnal »

Hello folks,

Lately we are getting axes, and many of you already had opportunity to use them. They are not very durable but they help to get more wood. Now is best time to ask for them, as you can get axe for lower price than usually. We must increase daily output of wood, that's why I wanted everyone who cut wood to share their experiences and thoughts. Cutting wood is good business because you can earn from 15f to 30f daily. Another advantage is you don't have to wait days till it sells. So it's basically like working on someone's field but you get better wage. I encourage everyone to cut wood in Widu, even only few days during your week will help town and Fenia to grow. If you have any questions or doubts ask it here or feel free to contact me via mail.
Azio-Florin

Re: Widu Woodcutters Club

Post by Azio-Florin »

I have great news Athnal !! Your axe ... it didnt break !
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

You had bad luck once it doesn't mean it's all that bad ;) .
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Feb 04, 1650 1:53 pm: You have chopped 6 wood from the forest of Widu.

I have earned 30f today, how much have you earned for working field? ;) :lol:

(it's not max bushels with axe, it's moderate)

I encourage more people to post here.
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

I have killed three axes and never got more then 6 with it.

I got 5 doing it without an axe. Honestly it's not the best turn around.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Yeah I thought we can chop up to 10 bushels. I wonder if Mage wanted it this way or we are so unlucky. Or maybe price of wood should be higher? I wanted more people posting here so we could get to any conclusion. How to make it more profitable and how to increase wood output.
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Well whilst I was destroy nature's trees the minium I got were 3 Wood bushels and max was 6 if really luck or 4 if just a bit lucky.
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

the best i have gotten with an axe is 5. I think maybe two axes lasted aout 10 tries, but not really sure. I seem to get 3 without an axe, and considering i should get at least 1 more a day to pay for the axe and 3-4 to pay a daily wage.....I don't know. More research needed I suppose.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I believe prices of wood should be higher, to level off with prices of other resources. But what can we do?
Azio-Florin

Post by Azio-Florin »

Highest I got was 6 ! :D Lowest I got was 3 and I don't mind if the price is raised it would do me much greatness... but for buyers it wouldnt be.