[MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Moderator: Community Team

stewardessRihanna

Re: [MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Post by stewardessRihanna »

Stewardess was looking at the new note, pinned by white haired half elf.

"Boss, I can't deal with all this just myself every time! When You will come back, for the sack..."

Before leaving Ramzunius clearly instructed her to put everyone's property in one chunk, grouped as close as possible. She compared her decision with the earlier work ob the boss. Looks the same. She wouldn't do the exception as for now...

Short notice: Ramzunius is traveling. I'm responsible for the map.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Ramzunius wrote:

Dear citizen!

Where our graveyard could be located on Bravia city map?
I would suggest the graveyard be located behind the Bravia City Cathedral... But not immediately behind it. Immediately behind the Cathedral hopefully is used for picnics and such. However, crossing some land space the size of a farm may be the perfect amount of space. Are there any other suggestions? I don't like a graveyard beside the church... It's just too depressing immediately beside the church, in my opinion.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Katie

Post by Katie »

Ok. I found the cathedral on the map. Maybe the graveyard shouldn't be behind it but across the road from it under that big loan tree? If not, then I do not know where to place the graveyard. But the Cathedral is in front of Alexandria's and Grayson's homes and farms so my idea was not a good one after all.

Maybe it can be placed near the hills between the university and the castle?
banner by Aida j'Otun
stewardessRihanna

"Oh, I was deep at work at our workshop and unnoticed that note. Would You mind if I put graveyard around 37.30? "
Katie

Post by Katie »

Greetings, Cartography Assistant Rihanna!

Firstly, I had suggested the spot I suggested because it was at the edge of prime real estate close what appears to be the mountains. However, I am certainly flexible of where we have the graveyard. But I am one who prefer the graveyard not be placed between a main road and the lovely river and or sea. This is strictly my opinon that I think it should be placed away from prime property. Have you looked at the region near no man's land? Circa 44.15, 44.13 area? Please review it. I know there isn't a path to that region, but we could have some strong men chop down trees and brush so that our deceased may rest in peace.

Lastly, if you like the region of no man's land which I have chosen, I will write our Overseer, Alexandria and Priest Nocturne to see if they approve too.

Thank you for your help,
Katie
Cheers!

*EDIT* PS... [[After writing the above, I read over your post again... YIKES! In my tired mind I thought I read 37.10... My apology for you said 37.30 so that is fine or the other in this post will work too. You decide which you like the most and we can agree to it at the Cathedral or not, ok? Thanks.]]
banner by Aida j'Otun
stewardessRihanna

Oh, well, looks like You are shooting right to the apple (and no difference with what of Your hands), dear Katie.

Sure, I like 44.15 and 44.13 too. If You think, blessing from church will improve things, I could wait till You done.

Anyway, graveyard is for nobles. As stewardes I can expect nothing more as be buried somewhere by wheat fields of my master.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

(* by mistake *)
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Stewardess Rihanna,

Ok if you’re adding the graveyard. I agree with Katie. Place it near the tree that is in front of the Cathedral. It’s should be the perfect spot.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Katie

Post by Katie »

Priest Nocturne is too busy to give an opinion on this matter.

I am fine with the graveyard near that big tree.
banner by Aida j'Otun
stewardessRihanna

Stewardess came back to machine, being a bit... tangled.

"Sorry for waiting, was busy on master's fields. It's not so easy to get fields worked nowadays.

Added that calm and scaring place to the map."