[MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Moderator: Community Team

Ramzunius

[MAPS] REAL-ESTATE thread

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius found himself washed to the coast of Secfenia from drowned ship. Looking around for a some shelter, may be even company, and considering, how he can use his skills in cartography and mechanic, Ramzunius met few hospitable citizen and decided to stay here for a long.

He started to build his invention - cartographing machine. He found some parts at the wrecks of his ship, but still requires some materials and money for the rest. Ramzunius have a constant feeling, that a new adventure of his life begins...
Last edited by Ramzunius on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ramzunius

Re: White Mill (home and workshop of Ramzunius)

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius wiped sweat from his forehead, ant stepped back. Finally, he did it!

Strange composition of handles, gears, burners, flasks, chains remaind windmill ar even sailboat.

Cartography mashine is ready to go! "I'll give the name for my machine. Where is the paintbrush?".

And he wrote on to the board in front of machine: "WHITE MILL".

Ramzunius pulled out a letter from his deep pockets and pinned it to the wall.
Dear citizens of Bravia!

Please, feel free to visit my Dark Mill and make reservations of place onto the map, where Your property is located!

I already walked around and sketched the landmarks. Please, do not apply for the central area, as there are situated Castle, Town Hall and Cathedral. Also I saw buildings of University somewhere near the hills.

I'll put that on the map in the nearest time. It is done by hand, so need a few moments to be done.

After that my Wind Mill automatically serves as interactive (whatever that strange word do mean at 1655) map, with almost magic records and imaginery onto it.

You'll find Bravia's landscape sketch attached below.

Please, take a look at the interactive map on Wind Mill, which will be upgraded time from time, and will reflect building and fields of our nice and promising city...

If You do not find me at home, please feel free to pin short notice (bes with grid coordinates) to my door.

Ready to serve

Ramzunius
the White Miller
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunijus just finished some inner roads on the map, when he found first property request, pinned to the wall of White Mill:
...As for your request for the location of my house my home is the swamp outside Bravia between staunchville and Bravia to the North East of Bravia City. [...] I have Chose to live outside of Bravia city due to the cramped quarters of human living.

Tolin
He smiled: "Nice! First real-estate on the map!"

Happy with the work done, he reserved small patch of the land for his own house and field.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

My own lands are in the shadow realms, betwixt the river and the strawberry orchard. That should be somewhere near the lower left of the map, I would think, near a few caverns, where the smithy is setup. Thank you for the kind offer of placing it on the cartography, my friend.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

"Job done, dear Sir" - Ramzunius was happy with the complished work. He finnaly find out where Orchard is and add it to the map too.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius was walking at the western borders of town. He found houses of Minty and DrakesonRavelion and put it on to the map.

"I'm curious, if somebody lives near the center of the city?

Interesting, if I put everything right? It woul be nice, if comebody come and tell..."
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie skips on over to Ramz's home with a basket of fruit in hand and knocks on his door. As she awaits his arrival at the door, her mind reels. She pulls out a small string purse and opens it, counting the Freznics within. Twenty Freznics. She thinks that's enough for a days farming wage. Katie wonders if that will be enough to hire him to include her Mill Shop and corn farm on the Bravia City Map?

Shrugging, she hopes the fruit 'Welcome to Bravia' basket may make him happy enough that he wont charge so much money for his mapping expertise. It then occurs to her he may not be home so she knocks once more.

banner by Aida j'Otun
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunijus opened the door and looked at the woman with surprise. He could swear, it was small pixie by his doors just moment ago. Magical wings are gone. He noticed basket with fruits and smiled.

- No, my service is absolutely free! You just need to tell me, where Your house is located.

He looked in his deep pockets and put the parchment on stone stairs.

- Please look: You can see coordinates here. Just choose Your place.

Then he put another attentive gaze on his guest and blushed.

- By the way, whats Your name, dear lady? I'm Ramzunius.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Upon surveying the stranger, she followed his stare on the basket of deliciously sweet fruit. She then surmised he had a nice smile so she picked up the basket and gave it to him. "Tis fruit for you. I am a deaconess at the Bravia Cathedral and would like to welcome you to Bravia City on behalf of the church."

She then followed him a step over to the stone stairs as she heard him state:
Ramzunius wrote:my service is absolutely free! You just need to tell me, where Your house is located."
She listened intently and watched as he pulled out a scrolled parchment and unrolled the finest map of Bravia City she could have ever imagined. She knew the town well by now since her unicorn, Gretel, had flown her all over Bravia, the river, the bridge, the strawberry fields, the taverns and market, the farmers and peasants homes, the Viceroy Castle.... This map was incredible. She thoroughly looked it over once more and this time in hopes of critiquing it. (She could be so nitpicky at times, she mused.) However, the stranger's cartography skills were most impressive.

"This map is amazing, sir," she commented as she heard him say...
Ramzunius wrote: - Please look: You can see coordinates here. Just choose Your place. By the way, whats Your name, dear lady? I'm Ramzunius.
More focused on the map than his last question, she squinted her eyes slightly as she analyzed the map once again and pointed to the spot where she lives. "I know exactly where my Mill Shop is located and my farm and thank you for placing me on the map." She beamed proudly as she placed her pointer finger on coordinates 18.10 !

"Oh, forgive my rudeness, I am Deaconess Katie. Katie Sunspear." She extended her fist out to give him a fist-bump as a gesture of friendliness.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius bumped fist and then put his hand closer to his eyes, examining it. Nothing special, no stardust or pollen. That fairy was only the vision, for sure, probably he is overworked himself.

- Dear lady, Than You again. I'll do it before sunset. Please, spread the word amongst our citizen about my Mill, as we still have a lot of empty space on the map...

He weaved to fragile the woman gracefully stepping the track and smiled to himself with no particular reason.