10 Over 10!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: 10 Over 10!

Post by balerion »

Lol use it to make my dream of the Day of Plumpening a reality. Apparently players are more stingy than I thought and don't like the idea of actually giving up any food for a festival. Hehe I still have my 26 eggs.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

There still seems to be 2000 frz just burning a hole in my pocket still, does no one have any suggestions? I have an idea myself... but would love to hear yours first!
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

ummm give it to....me? :lol:

Seriously...

*Give it out to people close to level 1,2,3 to speed them along their way.
*Go to foreign markets and use it to sell lots of goods at a good price for the citizens.
*Hire blacksmiths and weavers to make hoardes of weapons and clothes for the army.
*Save it.
*Buy fields for people in every town.
*Save it.
*Give it all to good ol Xavier?
*Did I mention...save it?

;)
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Well i don't even live inFenia City. I'd say use it to sell cheaper food to the citizens of the town. Knock a freznik or two off the price off the foods the TH sells. You would have to outlaw traders from getting special cheaper foods though and maybe limit it to certain items to not stop farmers from selling theirs. Or just buy their goods and ell them 1f cheaper.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

A couple of idea's
  • The food festival ;)
    Put towards leveling a mine or something
    A big statue of Melusine in the centre of town
balerion

Post by balerion »

pygmental wrote:Well i don't even live inFenia City. I'd say use it to sell cheaper food to the citizens of the town. Knock a freznik or two off the price off the foods the TH sells. You would have to outlaw traders from getting special cheaper foods though and maybe limit it to certain items to not stop farmers from selling theirs. Or just buy their goods and ell them 1f cheaper.
A fellow merchant using the words outlaw traders... what the world is coming to. Trader outlaws now that is another topic altogether.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear