10 Over 10!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Athnal

Re: 10 Over 10!

Post by Athnal »

Chimera wrote:The King himself was Bravian and was the first Viceroy of Bravia. Many people are born in one place and yet choose to live in another. As far as I know, this is every persons right. Or should I take all my meat and vegetables elsewhere ;)? Plus, if you didn't notice - I already stated that I was not in a position to take advantage of this offer anyway, so the whole thing is a moot point lol! :lol:

I agree. And by the way, Chimera, welcome on the sunny side of border ;)
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Strong Fenians, those who reside in Fenia City specifically...

There were not as many applications as expected but I had 5,000 frz specifically for this program, to help those moving to Fenia City, and I will make sure at least 5,000 frz is indeed used! (Note: Informal Posting!)

Day 1 - Jason

Day 2 - LordBlackHawk

Day 3 - LadyBlackHawk

These are the only applications received (I believe, mail me if I am wrong so I may re-check). So that leaves a good 3,500 frz burning a hole in my pocket. I noticed one Scorebane became a level 2 recently, a Blacksmith at that! Congratulations Scorebane! 500 / 12 = 41.6, and we will round that up so... Scorebane expect to receive 42 Iron soon to help you get started in Fenia City. And that leaves 3000 still. 4 * 120 = 480, and although 5 plucked chickens is more than 20 frz... Chimera expect to receive 4 carcasses and 5 plucked chickens soon. 2.5 left. Hrm. This program kinda disolved a bit from lack of participants, and people that could participate (many already have second fields actually!) but this money is still being used to help people and the city one way or the other. Jason, and both Lord and Lady BH will have new fields, Scorebane will be producing knives and other "things" for people to spend money on, and Chimera of course will be have some more steaks and chicken legs out on the market soon. Again, 2,500 frz is left, and I would like to hear your suggestions on how it should be used Fenia City. So hope you enjoy your fields participants, and Chimera, Scorebane, hope you put the materials to good use!

ALL HAIL FENIA!

- King LVI

Chimera

Post by Chimera »

My Liege, Thank you for the great boon. I will make sure that the people of Fenia town will also benefit from your generous gift.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Of course Chimera, the meat will help the town very much.

Day 1 - Jason

Day 2 - LordBlackHawk

Day 3 - LadyBlackHawk

Day 4 - Vesna

Day 5 - Thorn Bracken

Updated now. That leaves 1500 frz in this program. Still like to hear any suggestions you may have!

- King LVI

Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Congratulations Guys :D

It's great to see this working, :D
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thankyou Your Majesty...
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

congratulations everyone. sure if no suggestions are made the 1500 frz will be added to the town halls coffers. if anyone has ideas though lets hear them! :D
balerion

Post by balerion »

Buy a fish for every member of the town.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

although the fate of the last 1500 frz is unknown the program is starting after reset. Jason, expect a grant when you login. it of course will have instructions. thank you to everyone participating. you may be happy with your second field but it really helps the town much more.

- Ed
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

I am returning the money, I have no wish to live in Fenia