10 Over 10!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Project LVI

10 Over 10!

Post by Project LVI »

Fenians and soon-to-be Fenians alike! The time has come upon us for some of our numbers to migrate to another beautiful city in Fenia, Fenia City, and in the opening of Fenia City I have decided to create a program! A program I have dubbed "10 over 10".
"10 over 10"

Minimum Requirements:

Level 1
At least a combined total of 10 in core stats (Charisma, Strength, and Intelligence)

Procedure:

Negotiable; The participants of this program must agree to take a particular field type of the Marchioness of Fenia City or King LVI's choice in return for the purchase of the field and are not to change the field until at least one month has passed.

Player receives Viceregal grant from his Highness King LVI after being chosen for the "10 over 10" program containing the money needed for the second field. After transferring the funds to their inventory they purchase the field and return the grant as soon as possible.

This process will go over ten days, one participant buying a field each day. At the end of the ten days ten fields will have been given to the participants. "10 over 10"

Five will be chosen who have resided in Fenia before moving to Fenia City, and five will be chosen from those that apply who are looking to move to Fenia City but currently reside in Bravia.
Please send applications to myself through forum mail! I look forward to seeing the applications and even more so to purchasing fields for the creatures chosen to participate to help Fenia City flourish!!!

All Hail Fenia!!!
Project LVI

Re: 10 Over 10!

Post by Project LVI »

And just for everyone to know, Fenia City will be opening in the next few days!
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

I love this idea, but I already have two fields :( Good luck to those that can benefit from this :)
balerion

Post by balerion »

Out of mere curiosity why is it that Bravians have equal opportunity in this? Fenians have been loyal longer. I don't know if I desire to move myself, I shall let Scar decide on that, so don't just think I am trying to boost my own chances. ;) I wouldn't desire to have anything but a wheat field anyway.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

because many of us were once Bravian too. He is fair and offers it to both. I don't know how many applications have been sent so far but he may extend it... and there are other things the King is doing, he's about to send an armada of fishing boats to people! laughs
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I am sure there is still few bravians more, who just couldn't decide to move to Fenia earlier.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

balerion wrote:Out of mere curiosity why is it that Bravians have equal opportunity in this? Fenians have been loyal longer. I don't know if I desire to move myself, I shall let Scar decide on that, so don't just think I am trying to boost my own chances. ;) I wouldn't desire to have anything but a wheat field anyway.
Wow, I was Bravian when I started this game :roll:

It is a personal choice whether to take part in this offer and I really can't see how the town they moved from should make any difference at all :roll:

I think the offer is a good one, in the end its a free field and you could always change it afterwards, it allows the town to be set up and supporting itself. :D
balerion

Post by balerion »

Well I will be taking my fruit and fish there... :mrgreen:
Shaker of Castles
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

The King himself was Bravian and was the first Viceroy of Bravia. Many people are born in one place and yet choose to live in another. As far as I know, this is every persons right. Or should I take all my meat and vegetables elsewhere ;)? Plus, if you didn't notice - I already stated that I was not in a position to take advantage of this offer anyway, so the whole thing is a moot point lol! :lol:
balerion

Post by balerion »

Who knows... I can almost buy my second field as it is but if I deigned to do this thing the money could be used to get Scarlette hers faster. Of course me saying this doesn't help my chances. XD
Shaker of Castles