Treasure Search

Moderator: Community Team

Ramzunius

Re: Treasure Search

Post by Ramzunius »

The arrow inside glass started to rotate, and Serene had a feeling, that the compass was shining a bit brighter. Arrow rotated quicker and quicker until it suddenly dropped off the needle. "Broke?"

Then black raven landed on the compass and cawed three times. Then the raven jumped into the air and flew somewhere between East and South.
Last edited by Ramzunius on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene was sad she broke the toy. She had never seen anything like this toy before and now the arrow had broken off. Serene reached to pick up the arrow and mend the toy when suddenly a bird flew down and stole the broken part of the toy. "Hey bird! That is mine! I won it at the caravan from the riddle. Please bring my arrow back. You should already have enough shiny treasures! You don't need mine too." Serene picked up her broken toy. Then she got up and started skipping after the bird. She couldn't tell exactly where the bird had gone, but she did have an idea. Serene got out her bow and arrows thinking she could hunt the bird. Serene had seen birds collect shiny stuff before just never from her toy! And it was a brand new toy!

Serene stopped as she realized she was coming up fast on a mill.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Serene walked into peasant, working on Katie's field. He put his tool aside, looked at the broken toy and shook his head: "No, I can't fix it. My employer lady Katie, can't too, she's miller. Where blacksmiths live? Wait a minute, let's search the map..."

He put out of his pocket parchment with the map of Bravia town and examined it. Few minutes later he happily shouted: "Done! Nocturne is the blacksmith! You can meet him at 3.28!".

Dwayberry is sitting on the ground at 8.24 and looking at the parchment, she just found in the rabbit's hole:
Two legs it has
And this will confound
Only at rest
Do they touch the ground

Utter the name of this thing
Alexandria is deciding, where to go? He just left her house at 19.3.

((When You decide to go, please write down only the final tile, and describe Your way and what You see and feel by the way. You can go up to 10 tiles at one turn. If You come to someone's house and wish to communicate with owner, please, arrange her/his appearance at this forum thread...))
Nisha

Post by Nisha »

After a day's work Kiara decided to go rest for a bit, by the river that crossed Bravia. She sat in the ground enjoying a nice autumn breeze. (22,9)
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Where to go? What kind of hidden place to look for? She was thinking and listening to the rocky fast flowing stream running from the west to the east.

She can see three roads: to the Cork at North, to the Staunchville at North-East and to the Paz at South-West. Treasure is hidden somewhere in between, she was sure.

((When You decide to go, please write down only the final tile, and describe Your way and what You see and feel by the way. You can go up to 10 tiles at one turn. If You come to someone's house and wish to communicate with owner, please, arrange her/his appearance at this forum thread...))
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex could not decide which way she should go. “Can’t go north that would put me into the stream, but I could walk to the road then go from there.” Walking towards the road. (Tiles 18.13, 18.14 and 18.15) After reaching the road something made her look down. It was a shiny coin. Getting and idea she tossed it into the air to help her make the choice. Head left, tails right. Alex aim wasn’t true the coin flew into the air then landing standing up; how unusual she thought as it rolled towards town. “Come back here,” she yelled as she dashed after the coin. (Tiles 19.16, 20.16, 21.17, 22.17, 23.18 and 24.17) Losing the coin in the tall grass she grumbles as she notice she was in front of the church. "Ah… you win some you lose some," she said with a soft laugh.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Near the entry she found small notice-board with few parchments attached.

"Sunday Mass lasts from new day (reset) to end of day (reset)"

"Wednesday Mass ..."

"Friday Mass ..."

And suddenly:
Up and down they go but never move

Utter the name of this thing
Alexandria unpin the parchment and stare at the riddle, trying to understand, what the word is required...
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Up and down they go but never move
Alex scratches her head. "That's a bit tricky," as she thought about the answer. I going to say a stairs. It goes up and down but never moves. Then she sighed... So does other things but she stuck with her stairs. “Who think up these crazy thing?”
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Looks like Cathedra's aura was strong enough. Alex even didn't spell the right answer in full voice, he just thought: "stairs", and then few things happen in one time.

First, the golden coin, she was lost in the grass, brightly shined out and then suddenly broken in three equal parts with sharp crack.

Second, the inscription on her parchment changed. Now it was:
Burry thee pieces of golden coin in the grass, at the apexes of large triangle, each side of it must count ten tiles. Then You will see more clearly, where the Treasure is buried.

Peasant, walking near the place, where Dwayberry is sitting, looks at her parchment and smiles happily: "Oh! I use it working on the fields very often!"

Serene examined the map and saw, that Nocturne is living on the edge, by the road to Paz.

Kiara still sits on the river bank making waves with her feet.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Bury thee pieces of golden coin in the grass, at the apexes of large triangle, each side of it must count ten tiles. Then you will see more clearly, where the Treasure is buried.

“If I wasn’t scratching my head before I am now,” she said looking at the parchment. “I can do this… I can,” she said out loud hoping to make herself believe it. Shaking the coins in her hand she started looking for a good spot to start. Moving closer to the front of the church (tile 25.17) Alex buried the first piece of the coin. Okay here we go! She moved to the next area (tile 25.27) Alex buried the second piece of the coin. Looking around she smiled, “see it wasn’t as hard as you thought.” Yeah sure and here you are talking to yourself. Not hard at all.” Alex wonder if anyone could see her and if they did would they think she was nuts. Alex stopped at the last spot (tile 34.23) burying the last and final piece of the coin. Okay coin do your stuff.