Treasure Search

Moderator: Community Team

Ramzunius

Re: Treasure Search

Post by Ramzunius »

Serene was trying to attract Alexandria's attention, in fact, unsuccessfully. She thought for a while, comparing the directions, both ravens pointed. First one flew somewhere between East and South, starting from 6.4. The second started at 27.20 and flew exactly in between of North and North-West.

Looks like the Treasure is somewhere at the cross of both flights? Serene decided to try last compass use carefully, from appropriate position.

At 15.20 Dwayberry suddenly walk into small pond. Frog was sitting on the leaf in the midmost middle. Looks like it was some special frog:

"You planted a walnut tree, dear lady, and didn't kill my hedgehog, although frightened him severely, so I decided to help You. I'll give You three hints. First, that object from Your riddle is never seen on Secfenia's market, although it is used to carry the things. Second, if You visit second tree, Alexandria was planted, You'll find some interesting map there. And third, the same about third tree.

And free bonus hint, dear lady - I heard rumours, that Ramzunius is looking for broccoli. Try to bribe him?"

Kiara is sitting along at 22.9.

Alexandria was last time spotted at 25.17.
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Calysta thought she needed some extra training, and what better way than to go for a run?

She ran quite a far distance, all the way to Bravia Towne. By then she was sweating up a storm. Calysta really hated that icky feeling, so when she got to the Bridge, she jumped into the river! (15,13)

It felt very refreshing. After a short swim and some water aerobics, Calysta plants some lotus flowers.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Oops doze off there for a bit. Alex looked at the tree (25.17). "No treasure here, but maybe just maybe the other two trees might be hiding something." Moving left, "nope" she mutter as she turn towards the south. "It was this way" and move to the tree at 25.27. Looking at the tree, "my have you grown" she said amusingly with a smile. Looking at the ground around the tree she used her magic to see if there was any treasure there.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Calysta noticed small wooden basket, slowly sailing down the river, just under the bridge (14,13). "What could be inside?" There are three different items in that basket.

Alexandria suddenly spotted another piece of parchment between the roots of the tree. It was similar to first one, just smaller.
Last edited by Ramzunius on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Picking up the piece of parchment Alex examined it for differences. There were none she could see at the moment. Tucking both parchments in her pocket she moved towards the next tree (34.23).
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Ramzunius was watching her from his house. "How quick she is!"

At the last tree Alexandria found last piece of parchment.
Calysta

Post by Calysta »

Calysta spies a little wicker basket floating nearby (It was probably coated with resin on the inside to make it waterproof, as wicker baskets are normally filled with lots of holes). 'Hmm.. I've heard stories of human babies being put in baskets to float down the river. I wonder if it's true,' Calysta thinks to herself as she swims over to investigate. Calysta catches up to the basket while underneath the bridge (14,13). 'It's the moment of truth - is there a baby inside?' She opens it up.

(ETA: I get to pick my three items!)

To her surprise, there is a baby!

It's a babydoll though.

Additionally, there is a message:
Please take care of my baby.

'But it's not even a real baby? So why take care of it?' Calysta wonders as she picks up the doll. She then sees that beneath the doll, there is a skeleton key.

'Hm... I wonder what it's for.'

'Well, since it was floating down the river, then it must have come from somewhere upstream.'
Calysta carries the basket and it's contents upstream. There are lots of rocks in this river, which could potentially trip someone up, but fortunately, she has fins instead of feet.

As Calysta nears the first house, she recognizes the owner as one with a grudge against her family. 'Well, better not go there,' Calysta decides and steers towards the other house, but its owner (Alexandria) is not home. 'I suppose I can continue up stream even further...' As she swims on, she passes near Kiara and waves. 'Hey, do you know who this belongs to?' Calysta holds up the basket.

(14, 13; 15,13; 16, 12; 17, 12; 18,11; 19,12; 20,12; 20, 11; 21, 11; 22,10)
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Waiting for Kiara's response Calysta take a closer look at three things, she found in the basket. When she accidentally put the parchment with message to the doll's hand, something strange happen. Babydoll opened her eyes and said with strange mechanic voice: "riddle!".

Calysta noticed, that inscription on the parchment was changed.
A barrel of rainwater weighs twenty pounds.
What must you add to make it weigh fifteen?
Nisha

Post by Nisha »

Kiara got up to go on her way, while brushing the dust and leaves from her skirts, a woman approached swimming up stream. The mermaid looking woman waved and hold up a basket that Kiara had not seen before. She waved back but before she could answer, a strange voice came from inside the basket. Looking curiously at the object, Kiara spoke "Hmmm, I'm afraid not."
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

While speaking with mermaid (it was Calysta as 22.9), who was trying to read the riddle, Kiara noticed that some dark thing was dropped off the basked at the 22.10.