Trust Point Requests

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Re: Trust Point Requests

Post by Jason »

Congratz Aingeal! The more trust points for me the better everyone! Please! I thank you for your generous donations
Tanaquil

Post by Tanaquil »

May I please have a trust point?I only need one more to level up. Thanks!

I have applied to level up today. I shall be lvl 1 tomorrow. Thanks very much! :mrgreen:
Eira

Post by Eira »

Anyone need trust? I have 2 to share.. I'd like some trust in return, just need 5 to level now :mrgreen:
Jason

Post by Jason »

I need a lot, Eira. Please feel free to give one to me and I will return the payment.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Sure thing. Eira searches her pockets but they're empty. I'm sure I had one left.. Muttering she looks at her hands as if it ought to be there, then looks up at Jason with a sad face but suddenly gets a surprised expression. Ah.. There it is! Leaning towards Jason, she pulls the trust point from the back of his ear. Here you go! :mrgreen:

I've gathered all the trust I need. Thanks everyone!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hehe, thank you Eira.
kidak

Post by kidak »

Looking for 6 trust points to get level 2.
ArcaneJill

Post by ArcaneJill »

I only need one point to get to level 2, if anyone can help me out :)
Jason

Post by Jason »

Apparently you have been greatly rewarded with Trust Points by Anto_Capone, mhm..Anyway I gave you a Trust Point, Arcane Jill. Sorry Kidak, now I am all out of Trust Points but if you go into the Taverns more frequently you will be able to earn all that you need to get to Level 2.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

kidak wrote:Looking for 6 trust points to get level 2.
Out at the moment but you are top of my list for a TP come Sunday after reset. :)