Trust Point Requests

Moderator: Community Team

Xeno

Re: Trust Point Requests

Post by Xeno »

If anyone has spare trust points with no one to give them too at weeks end, I would ask that you consider me for donation instead of letting them poof. I'm nearing the necessary requirements for level 3, and would appreciate some more TP to help me get up there.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Xeno, gave you a TP.

Need trust points, please - 62 of them!!! :lol:
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

I have three trust points to give and I would like some given to me, too.

Please help anyone?
Jason

Post by Jason »

I am urgently in need of as many Trust Points as the citizens of Fenia City can offer, I am very much close to becoming a Level 3 Priest Way. All I need is your generous donations ;) I thank you all.
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Trust given x3
Jason

Post by Jason »

OOOH...Thank You, Wolfmist! I never knew someone could give 1 person 3 Trust Points at a time...
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Yes, you can give the same character TP after each weekly reset.
Phelan

Post by Phelan »

Saraphina has hit level one and can use trust points....please? I will officially move to level 1 tomorrow and would appreciate trust as well. Any help for either or both would be greatly appreciated
sophia

Post by sophia »

Hello everyone i have all my stats needed to level up to 2 but still need 5 more trust point .If you have a chance to help it will be realy appreciate .
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

With the elimination of Trust Points, this thread has been locked. Please see the "Social Point Requests"
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau