Grand Manor of the Crowmell Family

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

Grand Manor of the Crowmell Family

Post by Jason »

Capet Manor arose over 200 hundred years ago from the time which we know it. This was before the Common Era of Secfenia arose. But in that time, Philip was the Patriarch of Capet Castle and also the King of Walhala. Many Patriarchy generations passed until it reached Jason Cromwell, Priest of Fenia City & the Royal Secretary of His Majesty, The King. Within this time frame Lord Cromwell married Lady De La Croix and they wre finally both united, thus after their marriage they were both named Lord and Lady Cromwell Capet Savoy Carlos. They have decided to also use this home for their children which his wife would be having quite soon.

Last edited by Jason on Mon May 24, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jason

Re: The Manor of the United Cromwell Family~Capet, Savoy-Carlos~

Post by Jason »

Jason wakes up to another beautiful morning and yawns loudly. He sees his butler, Charles rush inside. "My Lord, your tea."
"Thank you Charles, how kind of you." He accepts the tea nodding to him and sips it signaling Charles to go and such he did. Jason changes and gets dressed in his finest clothes as he was to meet Neferine again. He walks out of his room through the grand halls and travels to her home on his horse.
Jason

Re: The Manor of the United Cromwell Family~Capet, Savoy-Carlos~

Post by Jason »

Jason packs up his things and once again heads off to Neferine's house leaving his horse behind so she could sleep in your peaceful stable.
Sharra_tianna

Re: The Manor of the United Cromwell Family~Capet, Savoy-Car

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra arranged for the carrier to bring the gift to Jason's manor. He arrived just as she got to the door. She knocked and waited for Jason to answer but instead it was Neferine.
*Hi, Nef I have a little gift for you and Jason for your wedding gift.* she said. Then indicated to the carrier to bring it inside.
Nef and she stepped back to let him in and he placed it in the hall, then he left.
*There you are Nef, all yours and Jason's. Be happy in your new life.*she said.

Neferine

Re: The Manor of the United Cromwell Family~Capet, Savoy-Car

Post by Neferine »

Neferine walks into one of the vacant rooms in the manor. She places on the ground the basket of bears her brother gave her for the little ones.

I wonder how I should decorate this room. I hope its finished in time for the babies.

She then walks to the great hall to set things up for the party.

After all the work she did, Nef walks to the sun room and rests for a while.
Jason

Re: Minor Castle of the Cromwell Family

Post by Jason »

Jason arrives from home on his Black Stallion, Morning Rider. As he walks up to the door he could not see his wife through the window, he was curious as to where she was. He took out his gold key and opened the large doors of the Manor. He slowly walks in looking around still no seeing his wife anywhere. One of the manor's Maids of Honour walked up to him and took Jason's jacket and put it on the coat rack. May I ask where my wife is? "Milord, she is in the sun room. She has completed all the preparations for the Baby Shower and feels exhausted, I would not bother her." Oh that is good, I bet it looks lovely. Well she is my wife, we will always be happy to see one another although I have brought a little surprise for her. "Jolly good, My Lord. I shall leave you presence." The Maid of Honour bows and leaves. Now time to find my lovely wife. Jason goes to the living chambers and unwraps his gift for his wife. He then heads to the Sun Room upstairs. When he arrives at the entrance of the room he quietly and discretely enters. Standing behind his wife, Neferine, he wraps his arms around her neck and gives her a kiss on her lips from behind. Hello my sweet, how are you? Jason said smiling.
Neferine

Re: Minor Castle of the Cromwell Family

Post by Neferine »

Neferine smiles as she feels Jason's warmth behind her, then his kiss.

Hello my love. I am fine, just really tired. I prepared as much as I could for the shower, to help Xeno. He is around her somewhere. He wanted this to be very special for us."
Jason

Re: Grand Manor of the Crowmell Family

Post by Jason »

I am very glad he is considerate. I have a present for you...but not sure if you deserve it. He winks at her playfully.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine turns to her husband and grins.
A present? What have I done to deserve one?
Jason

Post by Jason »

That's just my point, what have you done to deserve it, my love? Only one person can be the judge of that. Jason grins.