Grand Manor of the Crowmell Family

Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Re: Grand Manor of the Crowmell Family

Post by Amladris »

Amladris enter the house whit Jason .He looks arround .You have a beautifull house Jason .Looking down he see Neferine comming down the stairs .He smiles happy to see her sister he has not see for a long time .Neferine gives him a hug happy to see him .Bonjour ma soeur i am so happy to see you .Congratulation for your babies i brought them some little toys and i have brought you a buch of roses for you .Amladris smiles and look at Jason and i see you been taking care of my sister i have a little something for you as well .
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason smiles at Amladriis and nods his head hearing his words. "I thank you,you do have full privileges to see our children whenever you like. After all, you are their Uncle. Jason stays quiet to hear the rest of his words. "Well thank you again, I try to keep up with all her perfections." Jason says as he lightly kisses his wife again, then holds her hand and turns his head back to Amladris. "The children will be so happy of the toys you brought them, and not just that. We are very grateful you have brought them, you will always be a treasure to us. Allow me to bring that bottle to the Kitchen, in the meantime it will allow you two to catch up on a few things." Jason says as he grabs the bottle gently from Amladris and proceeds to the Kitchen. He places the bottle on a high shelf so the kids would not think of even trying to reach it and gets some ingredients to prepare tea.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

It has been some days since Jason left on his retreat. Neferine cleans his office again, like she did this morning, knowing that he'll be disappointed if its filled with dust when he arrives. With her beloved gone, she feels a sort of emptiness that cannot be filled until he returns.
Jason

Post by Jason »

The Cromwell Family Grand Manor has been abandoned for months now. The Cromwell family's new home rested in the Viceroyalty of Bravia in the City of Paz. The staff of the Manor packed up their things and began their journey to Bravia on a magical underground-tunnel train.