Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Thorn_Bracken

Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

I am currently looking for a mentor for Fenia City. Please send me an IG mail if you would like to be considered for this post. The person needs to be active primarily.

Marchioness of Fenia City
Thorn_Bracken
Project LVI

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Project LVI »

This is a request to everyone and anyone who now lives in Fenia City to, as soon as possible, return travel (or any other variety of - ) grants to the town they received it in. If you need a travel grant the Marchioness of Fenia City will be happy to assist you. To receive such grant you would need to send her a mail requesting so though. Thank you.

- King LVI

Vesna

Post by Vesna »

I would gladly return my grant to Widu but I have to visit Widu to do so and I can't travel for three days.

Even then I am reluctant to travel alone as I wouldn't have a grant on the return trip.

If this is a big issue, perhaps we should have been made aware of this before we moved?

Vesna

Citizen of Fenia
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

There seems to be quite a bit of concern over the returning of the grants, and traveling without one etc, from what I have heard. I hope that this becomes helpful as possibilities.

Firstly, I'll explain that there are two different types of grants and you can hold one of each at the same time:

The Viceregal Grant, get this from King 56, it can be given to you and can be returned from anywhere, so you can at least be protected on you trip home, I would recommend this (watches 56 closely as his work load just got bigger) for a couple of reasons, we do not want to encourage robbers sitting on the path home, and secondly for the feeling of personal security and the protection of your traveling needs.

The Town Grant, can only be returned from the town you received the grant. This unfortunately does mean travel however in that I am sure it is not intended to make players feel as though that every grant holder is to rush out as soon as travel is permitted, I am sure its intended to mean within a reasonable amount of time.

Mayor benefit of having a grant from your home town would be in the case where the mayor needed to grant something to you, if you are holding a grant already, and unable to return it without travel the transaction/transfer will be held up. You can not get another grant of the same type until the first one is returned

There is of course a lot more detail, on this as I am sure can be explained if you need to feel comforted and assured on this issue, if anyone would like to add more please do :)
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

to be honest it's not a big issue unless it is made one. like Melusine said you can request a vr grant during this process but it would only be a temporary measure as the VR grant system is possibly still faulty. if someone were to need to travel again soon after returning the grant of their old home world, and either way really would need to return to Fenia City, I do not see why one would bring all their worldly possessions to return this grant since they will be needing to head home to be granted a new travel grant from their new home town. I know a few travelers use grants as personal storage boxes but there is an actual storage box located in everyone's property. I recommend bringing the food for the trip and then again if anyone would like they could request a VR grant for use until they get back to FC. again since they are possibly a bit faulty this does not mean we want you to go off on a trade run with the VR grant, it is to help the grant holder return home safely. I kinda over explained so sorry for length. just keep in mind the King does try and think of all things needed to be done, possible outcomes for this and that, but he is human. he forgets things sometimes too just like everyone else.

- Ed
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I am seeking two creatures who would like the opportunity to serve their King and his Kingdom. If you would like to possibly be one of these two creatures write a letter to me with any noble actions or services you have performed so far as well as anything else that you believe may help.

- King LVI

Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Good Citizens of Fenia City,

Having looked at the market I see a lack of vegetables and steak and am hoping if any have some spare from their fields or workshops that it would be a good time to sell them. The market needs you.

Thorn_Bracken
Marchioness of Fenia City
Edward_Spike

Post by Edward_Spike »

Great people of Fenia,

The King and I have just recently felt the need to collect data we did not bother to keep during these three and a half months of the beautiful Kingdom of Fenia's existence, and so we reach out to those who many have received any sort of financial aid or gift from his Majesty in the past (not including the 10 over 10 program, we got that fresh in memory still) so we may possibly use the collected findings in a sort of announcement, or acknowledgment, of some sort soon. Thank you.

Edward Spike
Minister of many things

Small Note: Please send the information to either the King or myself, and in no way will your name be put out publicly regarding this. thank you once again.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

By Order of His Most Gracious Majesty - 'Project_LVI'.

Let it here beknown that `Lordblackhawk`is appointed "Town Marshal" of `Fenia City`.

"Long Live The King!"
Wolfmist

Post by Wolfmist »

Dear Fenians, of all ages and species,

I would like to announce that I have been recognised by the King's scribe as an exceptional tailor. I shall be starting work immediately and only the best will be made at reasonable prices. Keep an eye on the market, it will take me 7 working days to complete an entire suit from boots to hat. Place your orders now and I will try my best to complete them soon.

Signed:- Wolfmist