Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

Mazork

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by Mazork »

Thorn_Bracken wrote:The list will show those active, not those registering DEAD or in retreat at the time of compiling.
I'm pretty sure he hasn't been dead or in retreat for a while... :/
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

The town list is updated often during the day.
For example, A player may be listed as `In Retreat` or `Dead` and minutes later show as being `active`.
I know this because, when I do the `Daily Reports` shortly after reset, some players are listed as `Dead` but later they have shown as being not `Dead`.
Another case is where a player has `travelled` and has not shown as being in the town he travelled to until well after reset.

I applaud your concern about Listomer but I would think that if he was bothered about it then he would be inclined to ask for himself.
Dont you?
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Oh, I'm merely curious about what could have caused such a mistake - after all, if there's one mistake, there could be plenty of others we never notice, right?
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

No problem.
FYI, a person can be in retreat (and shown as being in Retreat) when the update is taken but if they come out of retreat after the update they will show as active.
So it all depends when the update is taken as it can change from moment to moment.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

The preparations for the First Rite Feast have begun, I welcome all Fenian creatures to partake in preparing for the events. Bring any dishes you may wish to cook, decorations to hang, and of course yourself to socialize! The events will take place in the castle gardens, I look forward to seeing many of you there!

- King LVI
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Here is an updated list of fields and professions:

Fields.
Active:
Wheat - 10
Corn - 14
Veggie - 11
Cow - 2
Sheep - 1
Chicken - 2

InActive:
Wheat - 5
Corn - 2
Veggie - 5
Cow - 2
Sheep - 0
Chicken - 0

Trades.

Butcher: (8)
Mazork
Telsa
Nerevar
Moser
Ayshara
earlfitz
Hayley_james.

Baker: (3)
Bachi
seffira
Ladyblackhawk

Miller: (3)
Lavea
Thorn_Bracken
Lordblackhawk.

Blacksmith: (1)
scorebane
{Grimwing is DEAD}

Carpenters:
(3)
WiccanSpirit
Sophia.
{Listomar is DEAD}

Weaver: (0)
{Wolfmist is in Retreat.}
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

I feel embarrassed now - Listomar decided to quit for good the day before yesterday. -.-'

Another thing I feel I must mention: I'm going to level up within days, and I'm planning to concentrate on studying for a while. The demand for chicken legs has increased recently, so I think someone else should step in and make sure that there are enough chicken legs on the market. I'll be selling my plucked chickens on the market, but unfortunately the game mechanics don't allow for lower price than 10 fz. I'm willing to negotiate about a special arrangement with another butcher, selling my chickens effectively cheaper than the game mechanics allow.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

Creatures of Fenia,

I am seeking two creatures with a bit of time on their hands as well as the basic understanding to petition for the following positions on Council: Mine Minister and Internal Affairs Minister. If interested I encourage you to send word to me immediately by mail. I also wish to remind you that, by decree, you are all able to challenge one another for different positions in Fenia by petitioning to me. Even if I deny your petition at that time I could possibly call upon you if your services become needed at a later time. I look forward to your letters.

- King LVI

Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Citizens of Fenia City,

Its been a while since I was able to make trades with the fish caught here. As some of you are aware I will buy and sell fish, leaving some on the market each day. Please consider fishing.

Thorn_Bracken,
Marchioness of Fenia City
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Please think about fishing. There is a demand for fish and yet it saddens me that no one seems to fish anymore. Good Citizens please consider fishing. You will be able to sell your fish to TH and then I can look at supplying the other towns in Fenia.