Imperious Treasure Hunt

Moderator: Community Team

apprenticeAlyce

Re: Imperious Treasure Hunt

Post by apprenticeAlyce »

Balerion dug another three holes at forest. There was nothing interesting in, but suddenly his clockwork pigeon activated himself: "She. Is. Cheating. Look. At. The. Map."

Alyce blushed in deep shame. "Pure of me! Please, please, forgive me. I didn't noticed the spot. Let me open it for You, sir dragon!"

Actually, at the 19.8 there was next chest of the game. Balerion found there... "tooth freshener". Alyce was curious, what could it be?

The Crystal of coordinates was shining for the last, third time:

...# of row is less than # of column...

Misty found nothing again. Although gentle pat activates her clockwork lizard: "You. Can. Ask. Or. I. Shall. Show. Direction. To. Nearest. Hidden. Chest." And device stared to her, non blinking at all.

Tigerlily found nothing, but small parchment:
Flat as a leaf
Round as a ring
Has two eyes
But can't see a thing
Alyce smiled. Oh, that last one is everyday thing. Should be not so hard to solve...

"Dear Lily! Would You mind to use Your Crystal, like Balerion just did? An who could bring Morghain's Crystal back to the game? Together with self of her?"
Last edited by apprenticeAlyce on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balerion

Post by balerion »

20.12 21.13 22.13

Balerion digs determined to find yet more dirt.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty looks at her pet Lizard and gently whispers which direction should I be digging in?

Moving to the next spot before the Lizard answers her Misty digs at...17.32, 16.32, and then trying at 15.32.

She then thinks she might visit her cousin Morghain since she hasn't seen her for awhile.
apprenticeAlyce

Balerion found nothing interesting at that spots. But his clockwork bird suddenly became very active, making constant loops around that three tiles, Balerion just dug.

Misty found nothing too. Her clockwork pet was deciding, if it was the question, or she was asking for nearest chest hint. Lizard made few mechanical sounds and then decides to give a hint. Creature climbed onto the Misty's shoulder and beeped something important to her ear.

"I'll translate it to You, dear Misty, in no time!" Alyce was excited, how the game is rolling forward. (* I'm sending a forums PM *)
Last edited by apprenticeAlyce on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
balerion

Post by balerion »

21.12 22.12 23.13

Balerion scratched a bit north.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
apprenticeAlyce

Clockwork pet got unlucky...
Misty

Post by Misty »

Listening to what the Lizard beeped into her ear Misty decided to try a whole new approach. Heading North she carefully put her pet on the ground while she dug at 14.26, 13.26 and 13.25.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Flat as a leaf, Round as a ring, Has two eyes and But can't see a thing"

Tigerlily - the Crystal of tile type (3 uses left) - not sure what this is - but yes can use it :-)

Lily dug but didn't find anything except for a parchment ........ Lily guessed coin (pulling out some change, she tossed the coin and picked which way to go.

Lily decided to dig: 17.21, followed by 17.18 and then 20.15
apprenticeAlyce

Balerion dug three new spots to the North and found nothing again. His pet bird got unlucky view, all the time pointing to South instead of North...

Alyce was curious, why dragon couldn't USE the clockwork thing? It can give direction hint, an it can answer one question.

Misty walked about six or seven steps to the North. She found nothing at the spots she dug. Lizard was looking to the side of river.

Tigerlily found nothing at new holes too. Alyce hold her breath, when she realized, how close last one was.

"The Crystal needs to be activated, it can show You some things about main prize, three times.

The COIN – it have no eyes. If You do two, You can use coin instead of That Thing from the parchment. Although coins usually have another, better use..."
List of participants
(and where they currently are):

Sandy(1.22),
Rfpnj(18.25),
Morghain(37.11),
Jandar(37.24),
Misty(13.25),
Nienna(3.21),
Tigerlily(20.15),
Wagnard(17.5)
Balerion(23.13)

Tiles searched:
((* Holes dug are drawn on the same picture every time,
so on Windows You may need to Ctrl+F5 to renew it.
Looks like it happens automatically on Apple... *))

[rimg]http://rzu.lt/i/secfenia/imperius_game.png[/rimg]
Chests already found:

Rpfn - 18.25 - a fresh apple - A Green orb
Morghain - 24.5 - a makupup kit - A Facepaint
Misty - 18.30 - ripped apple - ?
Tigerlily - 13.29 - wood and iron against water - ?
Jandar - 36.23 - two bowls of fine food sitting in a window to cool off - ?
Balerion - 27.18 - some good oatmeal - ?
Balerion - 19.8 - tooth freshener - ?

(* actual prizes will be obtaned from town's mayor when the game ends *)

Equipment found:

Morghain - the Crystal of person (3 uses left)
Tigerlily - the Crystal of tile type (3 uses left)
Balerion - pet clockwork bird (1+1), the Crystal of coordinates (used)
Misty - pet clockwork lizard (1+0)

Clockwork toys can answer one question about the game and can show the direction to the one nearest hidden chest.

Unsolved riddles:

Nienna,
Morghain,
Tigerlily

What is already known about the main prize and it's coordinates:

It is hidden somewhere on the map:
10 < number of column < 36;
number of row is less
than number of column.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Bending down to pick up Lizzie the Lizard Misty noticed that it was facing towards the river. Was she thirsty? Or maybe trying to tell me something?
Having nothing to lose Misty heads for the river bank digging as she goes...14.24, 14.23, 15.23