Wedding annoucements..

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Ermalyse

Wedding annoucements..

Post by Ermalyse »

Alittle boy walked in town with a parchement in hand, he whent to the Annoucement boared and pined up a verry important annoucement.. He smiled and ran to the temple to telle Ermalyse he has done his job.. he knock on the temple door and a servant answered Yes little boy what can we do for you? the little boy looked at the sevant with a bright smile.. Priestess Ermalyse has gaven me a parchement to pin on the annoucement board I have done what she told me .. she said to to come back wonce I am done she might have a surprise for me... The servant giggled and told him to come in to whait for the Pristess.. She left the little boy to get her. Ermalyse came and saw the little boy.. Bonjour David how are you today? The little boy answered with a big smile I am fine Priestess and I have done what you asked.. he looked at her shy and asked what is the surprise you said you had for me? Ermalyse smiled gently to the boy and took out 10 frz and some sweets.. Here you have done nicely now take this and dont spend it all in the same place.. The little boy Smiled and took the frz and the sweets thanked ermalyse and left for home...

balerion

Re: Wedding annoucements..

Post by balerion »

Aww now I am sad... I thought before you hadn't had a thread so I made on in the Public Area of the Castle. :oops:

Well whichever place it will be it needs to start. :P I guess I can just say I was at the wrong temple. :mrgreen:
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear