[CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Melusine

[CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

Post by Melusine »

Melusine looked around the park she took in the beauty that laid within, laying back on the grass looking up at the clouds she imagined the shapes within the clouds while she waited for Tabby's arrival.
Tabby

Re: [CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Then as she was waiting she watched the birds try across the sky and the bird lead her to see Tabby waiting across the park...then Tabby was walking towards her and waving to her and then cuddled her tight and then walked with her with cuddles, and kisses.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Mel waved back at Tabby as she approached, and cuddled her back as they walked through the park. "What would you like to do today? she asked Tabby as she let go of the cuddle
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

I want to make new friends Tabby said quietly then Tabby asked Melusine if she could help me...
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

"You never know what can happen, seems a little quiet around here today could always find someone along the way" Mel replied "What would you like to do until then?"
Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Melusine,i would love to play a game, maybe finding secret treasure or being spy's are you good at finding treasure?
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

"Sure, we can search for some treasure. Maybe we could find some good treasure at the Kings castle, what do you think? Mel smiles
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily was skipping around the park, enjoying the sunshine and listening to the birds whistling in the trees. When she spotted her friend Melusine from the tavern, she waved and called out to her hello, how are you today?

As she walked over, she spotted another lady hello my name is Lily :) giving them both a big smile.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

"Its such a lovely day in the park today"Mel said to Tabby as she saw Lily skipping through the park waving, Mel waved back to Lily as she skipped around the park, smiling as she approached

"Hello Lily, Its great to see you here. I am good, Thank You, how are you?" she asked smiling back "I'd like you to meet my cousin Tabby" Mel said gesturing towards Tabby.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

"Hello Lily, Its great to see you here. I am good, Thank You, how are you?" she asked smiling back "I'd like you to meet my cousin Tabby" Mel said gesturing towards Tabby.
Lily smiled at her friend, I'm okay, thank you.

Lily turned to look at Mel's cousin, feeling a bit nervous but she said Hello Tabby, its nice to meet you :)