[CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Tabby

Re: [CRP] The Adventures of Tabby

Post by Tabby »

Tabby smiles at Lily, How are you? Tabby saysTabby walks over abit closer to Lily and says It's a great pleasure to meet you! and looks at a chair and sit's down smiling the whole time.
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Wing walks slowly through the park. He finds a place by a tree and he sits down there. He opens his bag and looks through it and pulls out a large group of letters he had recieved from his relitives from when he lived across the seas. He reads through the most recent ones. He reads about about a young one named Tigerlilly and it describes her pretty detailed and he looks around the part not really expecting to see her and he almost cries out when he does. He gets up and walks slowly towards her not knowing what to say. As he nears he can see she is described almost perfectly and he slowly asks
Tigerlilly?
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles at Tabby. I'm fine thank you.

Its lovely in the park today. I hope you don't mind me sitting down with you. Would you like to share my picnic? Lily takes out a blanket to sit on and then pulls out some sandwiches and fruit from her bag. She places these down and then sits back and relaxes eating her sandwich.
Tigerlilly?
Lily hears her name being called and sees a man heading towards her. She is nervous of strangers but he looks vaguely familiar but she isn't sure? Lily looks at her friends and then says nervously to the man yes I'm Tigerlily, do I know you?
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Wing isnt sure what to say to her. He is now sure she is his cousin but doubts she was born before his family had returned across the seas. He looks at her two other friends and looks back down at Tigerlilly
I dont think we have ever met but I think you are one of my cousins
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Mel watched as Tabby and Lily sat down, then she proceeded to sit down beside them "Hope you don't mind that I sat down with you?" Mel asked just as a strange man was walking towards them. As he spoke to Lily
Grimwing wrote:I dont think we have ever met but I think you are one of my cousins

"Wow what are the odds that they would meet up here?" Mel said, a little embarrassed that her thoughts had been expressed for all to hear as she lowered her head to hide her blushed face Mel noticed that this strange man had a bag within his possession, this time she kept her thoughts within her own mind.

Mel raised her head back up to look at the strange man
"Please excuse my rudeness, My name is Mel and this is my cousin Tabby" she smiled as she turned her eyes briefly towards Tabby and then looked back at the strange man "How are you today? Are you new in town? Where are you staying?" she asked
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

For the first time noticing that there were other people there Grim feels a bit embarased. He smiles at the one who is speaking then she looks down and blushes and he wonders what she was thinking.
Melusine wrote:"Please excuse my rudeness, My name is Mel and this is my cousin Tabby""How are you today? Are you new in town? Where are you staying?"
Ah yes, My name is Grimwing. Its is nice to meet you three. I am fine, I have just arrived and I bought a house to stay in
Grim wonders if he forget anything she had asked and he looks back to Tigerlilly
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily stares at the man unsure if she knows him or not? Hello Grimwing, is it? I'm sorry I don't know you? I might need to check the family tree or ask Erma about you.

But its nice to met you giving him a smile :) .

Would you like share the picnic too? showing him the bag of goodies.

I live in Widu with my cousin Misty :lol: I guess she is your cousin too :)
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

When Lilly mention the picnic Grim can feel his stomache rumble and he smiles at her. He feels kind of sad that they dont know each other but at least he had found her and her friends. He wonders just how large his family is and he feels the weight of the letter in his bag and decides it must be huge
It is nice to meet you too, Lilly. I would love to have a picnic with you
Grim smiles and sits down with them and looks at Tabby and smiles at her because she seemed very quiet perhaps she didnt like stragers
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

"That is a very nice bag Grimwing, did you get that locally?" she said as her focus had drifted a little way into the distance by a very strange flower, one that had not been seen by her eye before. Mel stood up and walked over to the flower admiring it for a moment, she then picked the flower to show the rest of the group. As she sat back down holding the flower out in her hand "Has anyone seen a flower like this before?"
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily smiles at Grimwing - my friends and family call me Lily and I'm happy for you to call me that too :)

Have you been to the family home Grimwing? We might need to ask Erma if you can have a key if you haven't been.

Lily spots Mel looking at a flower.
"Has anyone seen a flower like this before?"
Thats a pretty flower Mel, what sort is it?