(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

Katie

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by Katie »

Seeing a fork in the road ahead of her, she halted her stride suddenly; Turning toward the stranger she asked politely..... "Sir, do you happen to know which way am I to go to meet the Great Wizard, Sir Nortad?" She pointed as she looked again at the fork in a the road which veered to the right and the left, wondering which way to go.....
banner by Aida j'Otun
Norman

Post by Norman »

"Go right always go right or you are wrong"
Katie

Post by Katie »

As Katie began thanking the stranger the wheels in her head began spinning.... "Oh, thank you, good sir. Do you happen to know the wizard?" She gave the unknown man a pensive glance once again.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Norman

Post by Norman »

"Not well my lady but I did just leave his chalet. It is to the right" with that Norman turned around started whistling again headed to see his love Klara.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Thank you once again, sir," she replied as he scurried off.

Soon she was at the great wizard's front door knocking gently.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad hears a faint knock on the door and goes to open it. " Well hello my lady do come on in. To what do I owe the pleasure of you coming to visit" he says as he shows her in and to a seat at the table. " I have a kettle going would you like a drink?"
Katie

Post by Katie »

After taking a seat at the round table, Katie smiled at the wizard and coyly asked "Would a cup of hot tea be possible or maybe a cup of water?" Katie tried to size up the wizard as she stared at his cheerful countenance.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"I make a mean cup of tea. So it's quite possible. While I am steeping it you can tell me what brings you here. "
Klara

Post by Klara »

Life for Klara at the Brown home had settled into a routine after several months as Mister Brown's steward. But on this crisp Spring day Klara had punctually had breakfast cooked and plated when Mister Brown gave her a letter of dismissal. A feeling of hurt washed over her heart as she knew why he was dismissing her. He wanted more from her than she could give. She was not an unscrupulous woman although she was now of the spinster age of twenty-one. So she gobbled up her last hot meal, packed her satchel and a lunch bag of two boiled eggs, some cheese and a loaf of bread. She then walked out the door and shut it as she swiped the tears from her cheeks.

The problem was now solved; he could never paw at her ever again, but she found something to be glad about: Mr. Tall, Strawberry-blonde, green-eyed, handsome one who called himself Norman. He had made her feel so good about herself and warm all over and she felt like she made him feel the same way. He was simply wonderful! It was by fate that she met him at the market only a week ago and then once again yesterday. But only had she boldly asked him where he lived? No, she was not that type, even if she were a steward, she had her pride and had her limits which she could not cross, not even for Norman.

The stress of being fired thawed under the warmth within Klara's heart as she thought of Norman. She recalled begging Mr. Brown to be permitted to go to the market yesterday; She only wanted to see if Norman would be there again and he was. But now that she was leaving town she wondered if she would ever see him again.

Picking up pace as she left the walls of Paz, she followed the cobblestone path. She knew not where she was going, but she knew she must get away from Mister Brown for he would not allow others to hire her in town. She was sure he would speak critically of her or go so far as to lie about her.

So she commenced traveling as fast as her legs would carry her ......
nortad

Post by nortad »

"So Katie do you take cream or sugar? I was thinking we could go sit outside and drink it while you tell me what I may be able to help you with."