The Girl in the Woods.

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Ember232

Re: The Girl in the Woods.

Post by Ember232 »

The girl giggled as the dog max ran off to chase the stick, she was glad he was enjoying himself.

She frowned a bit when the woman spoke to her. She draped the mat over her arm and smiled, her mind set. She seemed to understand the girl dident want to take away her creation, so she ran over to a patch of tall grass, carefully picked some and within a few moment, had a corner woven of her new mat. She smiled and showed it to her.

She smiled to the woman, glad to make a new friend after what she had caused further in the forest. She had thought no creature would even approach her, much less be so kind like her and the dog max.. she gave the woman a light hug around her waist and a friendly yip, her preferred language was Fox, if she was speaking to a creature she dident know.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow watched the little girl gather up some long grass and started making a new matt for herself.

She smiled and said thank you hoping the little girl would understand her (hugging her new matt).

Max came running back with his stick and Willow gave him a big hug and said to him I wish I knew how to communicate with her - any ideas? Woof, Woof said Max and Willow looked into his eyes trying to work out what he said.

Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

The girl blushed a bit and smiled, glad she liked the gift, it wasent much, but she had worked for hours on it. The girl seemed to have another idea, she smiled, layed what she had of her new mat in front of her new tent, then ran into the woods, she was gone a few moments, but returned with something cupped in her hands, she walked up to the woman, smiled broadly and moved her hand, to reveal a flower.

The flower was a beautiful silver color, it almost seemed to shine, the center bulb was light green, and it pulsed with a faint mana. The flower was imbued with majik. The girl offered the flower to willow with a smile. ' it dosent need water to grow, but the light from the sky. ' she said, her voice a faint sound in willows head, the source was clearly majik, and her words seemed distant, but understandable. She also offered to throw the dog maxes stick again for him.
Willow

Post by Willow »

While looking in Max's eyes, Willow sensed movement and glanced at the little girl. In her hand was a beautiful flower, she had never seen anything like it. The little girl gave it to her and she held it in her hands, it was silver in colour with a light green center, and it seemed to shine - it was just so beautiful and she thought of magic when she looked at it. What a beautiful flower she said.

Suddenly, she heard a voice in the distance:
' it dosent need water to grow, but the light from the sky. '
Willow turned around, looking for the person who talked to her. She looked at Max and he appeared to be laughing at her.

She said whose there?

Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

' Who? there is Me.. but me does not know this 'Who'..? ' The girl gave a confused mutter in a fox tone, but the words still appeared in Willows mind. She looked at the dog max and smiled at his seemingly humerus expression. ' the dog max finds something funny.. ' she said, smiling.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow glanced around for the person that talked and then realised it was the little girl talking to her.

She wondered how it worked, talking didn't, it seemed to confuse her.

Willow held the flower in her open palms and tried thinking the words hoping this was going to work: flower beautiful, I can hear you, can you hear me?

Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

The girl blunk once, and nodded, smiling. ' Can, flower special, has sparkles.. ' the girl 'said' with a giggle, smiling broadly. She had mana flowing off of her as she sent the messages, remnants of the flower.

She seemed to glow with energy after coming in contact with the majik. ' like flower? ' she asked, curiously.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow was excited to be able to talk to the little girl.

Holding the flower, she thought yes, love flower :D

She didn't want to ask too much and confuse her so she tried thinking:
What's your name? I'm called Willow :D

Ember232

Post by Ember232 »

The girl smiled and nodded again. 'Flower special.. not sure how. ' she sad giving a quizzical look.

She tilted her head when the woman rammed herself. " Wi-loow..? " she said aloud, testing the word. She seemed more confused when Willow asked her name. ' name..? none. Called Pup my friends before hot pain... ' she 'muttered', a little distantly.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow smiled when the little girl tried to say her name.

She didn't quite understand the hot pain thing but she smiled at her little friend.
Hello Pup :D she thought to her.

She wondered how to ask if she had a family or not. So she tried thinking are you alone? Do you have a Mummy or Daddy? Willow hoped she wouldn't upset Pup when she asked these questions.