Priest Needed

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Priest Needed

Post by Zachrin »

Are you interested in being a Priest for the city of Bravia? If so, please let me know. Looking for someone willing to work together to help bring the Faith to Bravia's citizens
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
balerion

Re: Priest Needed

Post by balerion »

This is rather sad that no Bravians are volunteering. I wanted to have my own cult thing so I don't think I would fit in well with something like that.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Jade

Post by Jade »

Excuse me, are there requirements to be a Priest of the Faith? I am new to this game but I am willing to help if it is allowed.
Jason

Post by Jason »

No Jade, not that I know of all though I think all the Priests we have appointed as of yet all been Level 1. My Lord Zachrin, what do you say upon this ?
Jade

Post by Jade »

I will reach Level 1 in a few days, just need to save up some money. I am new to Bravia so I will be settling down, setting up shop and putting down roots.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Level 1 is the only thing that I've held as requirements. This may change in the future.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Jade

Post by Jade »

I shall apply here again after I reach level 1
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

I have already had two baptisms and now going to have a third so when will I be able to apply for the post?
Jason

Post by Jason »

Mmmm....not quite, you only had ONE Baptism which was baptizing you INTO THE FAITH meaning you are not a Convert until the Baptism WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN STARTED is done and then after that you shall be a Priestess. So you only had 1 Baptism and in the process of having your second into Priesthood.
Rataplan

Post by Rataplan »

Does becoming a priest require giving up ale and other worldly pleasures? If no, I volunteer.