[RP]The Manor, Home to Thorn

Moderator: Community Team

Thorn_Bracken

Re: [RP]The Manor, Home to Thorn

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thorn listened to Zachrin as he spoke and then watched Amladris as he removed a pair of rings from his pocket, taking the one he offered her to put on him. Her hands shaking a little Thorn took his hand and slipped the ring onto his ring finger, looking up to smile at him, her eyes misting slightly.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin looks at the two. Please touch your weapons as a seal of the commitment towards protection. Afterwards, To seal their vows together, in perfect harmony, they shall now share a kiss
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris pulls out his sword and vows .I will protect my love at annytime .I will be a greatfull husband and will share my heart for ever .Whit all my heart i will love you .Life and death i will protecte you .
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thorn listened to Amladris and picked up her sword, making her vow. I will protect our love always. I will be a loving wife and will share my heart with you forever. With all my heart I will love you. In life and death I will protect you.

As she finished speaking she just looked at Amladris smiling.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin looks at the two You may now kiss each other
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris grabs his wife and kisses her whit passion .Smling at him he calls for 3 glasses of wine .Please Zach join us for a glass of wine .Looks at his wife fall in tears as he has not be so happy for a long time .
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thorn kissed Amladris back and blushing turned to Zachrin as her now husband spoke, calling for wine, and smiling she walked to where the basket was set, taking the bottle and the glasses, and going back to Amladris gave him the bottle to open.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin nod

it brings me great honor to present to you, Thorn and Amladris united together in holy matrimony. May the Mages bless you forever
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris open the bottle of red wine and pours it on the 3 glasses and gives on to his wife and an other to Zach .He raises his glass .Cheers to my wife and cheers to you Zach we thank you very much for coming and blessing us we realy apreciate it .Cheers and lets drink .
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Thorn took the glass of wine from Amladris and smiled as normally she drank lots of tea, and she looked at her husband with mischief in her eyes.

Yes thank you so much Zachrin,
she said smiling, wondering if she would ever stop smiling again. Turning to Amladris she looked at him and stepping to his side linked her arm through his.