Donation Rewards Program for Bravia Towne

Moderator: Community Team

Wandress

Re: Donation Rewards Program for Bravia Towne

Post by Wandress »

When you go into "My Inventory", beside your money or goods, there is a link to "Donate to Town". It will bring you to a screen where you can select the amount of freznics or goods to give to the Town.
Joao

Post by Joao »

What our wise Towne Mentor said. ;)

Also Sharra, I look forward to the blessing ceremony. I am encouraging all Bravians to take part.
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Citizens!

Remember, this term's Donation Contest closes when the polls do, so make sure to register your donations before then! Mayor Joao has some nice prizes to award!
Joao

Post by Joao »

Greetings fellow Bravians. I am pleased to announce the results of our Donation Rewards Program! Because of the generous donations of our citizens, and the help of others from outside our city, the towne hall treasury is back in the positive again. I am here to award badges to those that have given of themselves to the towne of Bravia. The badges come in both silver and gold. The recipients receive both. First I will announce those that have received badges for their donations. Those that donated during the mayoral term of Rowena LeStrange will have those donations added to their donation total for a possible upgrade to the badge they received at the end of her term. However, donations made during her term are NOT counted towards the monetary rewards of the donation program. Once all recipients of the badges have been announced and asked to step forward, I will announce who has won the money rewards.

Please note: Donations of money and goods have been tracked and tallied since January 1. Totals that count towards the monetary prizes have been tracked since the 14th of February. As a reminder, the awards are classified as follows:
1-99 Freznics: Friend
100-249 Freznics: Benefactor
250-499 Freznics: Trustee
500-749 Freznics: Protector
750-2499 Freznics: Guardian
2500+ Freznics: Champion

Prize for most donated during my mayoral term: 200 Freznics
Prize for second highest: 100 Freznics
Prize for third highest: 50 Freznics
I now ask the following persons to step forward and accept their rewards...

Sylphos, Beckiboo, Hephastion & Dellacacia have been awarded the "Friend of Bravia Town" badges!

Sharra_tianna, sirfuller, Joye, Xenina & Wandress have been awarded the "Benefactor of Bravia Town" badges!

Lance has been awarded the "Trustee of Bravia Town" badges!

Lastly, João and Rowena have been awarded the "Guardian of Bravia Town" badges!

And now, for the monetary rewards!

In 3rd place, the winner of 50 Freznics, is Lance!

In 2nd place, the winner of 100 Freznics, is Rowena!

And finally, in 1st place, the winner of 200 Freznics is João!

Obviously, since I am mayor, I feel it is inappropriate for me to claim a monetary prize from the Town Hall. Therefore, my prize of 200 Freznics will remain part of the Town Hall treasury. May I please have the recipients of the badges and monetary prizes step forward to claim their rewards...

(OOC: Monetary prizes will be gift grants given to said citizens. They will receive them IG, but may RP their rewards here as well.)
beckiboo

Post by beckiboo »

Becki steps forward, blushing, to accept the badge.
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Still clapping for Beckiboo, Rowena stepped forward to claim her badge but froze mid-step when she felt the weight of a bag of coin pressed into her hand. Looking back and forth from the Mayor to the lumpy bag on her palm, her eyes grew wide. This was unexpected! Clearing her throat, she raised her voice.

"Thank you very much for the honor, Mayor, but I cannot accept the money. I donated to Bravia for Bravia to keep and benefit by. I was not competing, nor do I seek repayment or a financial reward for giving. So please, again, accept a donation?"

She carefully returned the bag to his hand, adding, "If the town can't use it, perhaps our temple might?"

Bowing deeply, she also returned her old badge to the Mayor to entail upon a beneficent future recipient before leaving the stage for the next honoree.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Steps forward to recieve her badge. She felt proud to have been able to help with what little she could.
Lance

Post by Lance »

Lance grins as he approaches.

I appreciate the kind gesture but the freznics would do the town better than in my own purse.
Sylphos

Post by Sylphos »

Approaching the stand, Sylphos fidgets nervously for a moment, surreptitiously making sure that his slightly pointed ears are well hidden under his dark blond mane before taking the badge. After pinning it to his shirt, he bows silently, and disappears back into the crowd...
Xenil

Post by Xenil »

thinks it would be even more obvious for the mayor to not even put his own name in the hat so to speak, so someone could actually win the first place spot and have more incentive to donate