Donation Rewards Program for Bravia Towne

Moderator: Community Team

Joao

Donation Rewards Program for Bravia Towne

Post by Joao »

João came out of the Mayor's office with a spring in his step. He was pleased with the way the town had been progressing since he was elected into office. Smiling, he walked up to the town notice board and posted an official announcement...
Citizens of Bravia Towne,

I wish to thank the former mayor, Rowena, and our illustrious towne council for putting together the honour program for donations to the towne hall treasury. I come before you to officially announce an extension to the program for my term as mayor. Along with another set of medals, just like last term, I am here to announce that monetary prizes will be awarded!!!

A few changes are being made. First, along with donations made to the towne hall treasury directly, all goods purchased from the Bravia towne market where the listed seller is "Town Hall", will be added to that buyer's "Donation Total". Second, all donations and purchases of towne hall goods that date back to my first day in office, 14 February 1650, will be counted towards a citizen's "Donation Total". Third, on the last day of my term in office, myself and our towne mentor Wandress, will total up the donations and announce a winner. The person with the highest "Donation Total" will receive 200 Freznics!!! The person with the second highest "Donation Total" will receive 100 Freznics. Lastly, the person with the third highest "Donation Total" will receive 50 Freznics.

Just as a warning, you will be competing against your mayor as well for top honours in this friendly competition! :mrgreen: If at the end of the fund drive, someone other than myself has the highest "Donation Total", I will include a special BONUS gift from me personally.

Now, show the rest of Secfenia that Bravians are the people that truly have harts of gold!

João Borda d'água
Mayor of Bravia Towne
Xavier

Re: Donation Rewards Program for Bravia Towne

Post by Xavier »

Xavier sent a message to the Town of Bravia why carrier pigeon.
Dear Bravia Towne,

I have heard that through donations you have become prosperous once more. I congratulate you. Meaning to ask though...if I gave you 100 frz, chump change you know, could I get one of those nice little badges that says friend of Bravia...to show there is no hard feelings?

regards

Your Favourite Necromancer,

Xavier
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Donate 3000 and we'll talk.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier sends another letter.
Following your guidelines laid out in the document you have given to the public I have heard...a minimum of 100 is needed to recieve to this cute little badge. Now I would like it that you please stop being bias against me. I have done nothing wrong. I am willing to pay 100 frz and recieve the little badge.

regards

Xavier.
Joao

Post by Joao »

If Xavier would like to travel into the Viceroyalty of Bravia to make a donation, he may do that. I think we all know he will sit his butt in Fenia and not do anything. Personally, I am perfectly fine with that.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I will however send a trader on behalf of me to give you the money and regardless of whether you ike it or not I will add that little badge on to my signature! Mwuhaha! :D
Joao

Post by Joao »

I am here to announce a couple of addenda (additions) to the Donation Rewards Program...
From this point on until the end of the program, all donations must be made IN PERSON to the Towne Hall of Bravia. Donations made "by proxy" (i.e. in the name of another person) shall from this point forward only be credited to the person making the donation IN PERSON, and NOT for another citizen.

Also, only people who are officially awarded the medals shall have the permission to use said medals.
Since no one contacted me when they made their donations prior to this announcement that they were for another person, they shall only be credited to the person who made them.

João Borda d'água
Mayor of Bravia Towne
balerion

Post by balerion »

Whatever happened to the honor of an annonymous donation?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Oh well...it seems you don't want your money back then. :lol: That move was slightly pitiful...I mean it is win|win for me here....I give you money...I get a nice badge...I don't give you the money....I have 100 frz to spend. :lol: :lol:
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

If someone wishes their donations to remain anonymous, which is their right, they can feel free to mail myself or Joao to have their names stricken from the Donations register. The idea of the Donation program was to raise awareness of donating to the town, as well as recognizing the selflessness and generosity of our own citizens.