Moderator: Community Team

Xenil

Re: Donation Rewards Program for Bravia Towne

Post by Xenil »

sad to see what seems to be a personal grudge affect political policies so much
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Xenil wrote:sad to see what seems to be a personal grudge affect political policies so much
Oh its not a personal grudge, it is an in game grudge and was executed through the aid of politics, at least the way I see it

And a huge Welcome Back to Joao, your presence has been missed hope to catch up soon :)

(edited: opps just realised I posted in Bravia when I'm in Fenia :oops: )
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I just wonder why they are predujice against Fenians...obviously they have designed this so the loving fenians who do not travel much cannot help their neighbour in a time of need. I think that this is just cruelty to the citizens of Fenia. If you do not wish to have the aid of your loving neighbours then you shall not have it. :roll:
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Xavier, if you steal money and decide to give some back, that's not donating, but simply paying back. Not that paying back isn't good though, but the rewards were for donations.

Here, I found this in the orchard this morning, you can have it:

Very rare, must be worth a fortune in Orange County :)
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Dwayberry wrote:Xavier, if you steal money and decide to give some back, that's not donating, but simply paying back. Not that paying back isn't good though, but the rewards were for donations.

Here, I found this in the orchard this morning, you can have it:

Very rare, must be worth a fortune in Orange County :)
Gives Dwayberry a hug.

Awww thanks for the present...and for the record..I...Stole...Nothing. :lol: Completely legal...I simply paid myself what I thought I had earned for being the greatest mayor in the world. ;) So anything I give back is my own money which would be classified as donating. :D but it seems your leaders do not want their mone back so nevermind...I will just have it...oh well. 8-) :lol:
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Feel free to donate if you wish, just be aware that your account currently sits at -3000f. And there are no badges for negative donation balances.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I see one little kitty has a bit of a grudge. Don't worry when I rule Bravia I will let you sweep the floors and catch the mice. We all need a pest control. :lol: ;)
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

You're right, pest control is very important. That's why you'll find little "lying, cheating necromancer" traps lying around Bravia. Watch your toes.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Oh well I have nothing to worry about...I never lied about me taking the money...and I did not cheat as I broke no rules. ;) I just have to watch out for the necromancer part...I am dead and would like to stay dead...well undead..which is really actually alive...but still dead...hence undead. :lol: Anyway, I cannot feel my toes...so I have nothing to fear my little kitty kat friend. :D Xavier gives Wandress a big hug!
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Joao, have just moved here as your new priest[see The temple] I would like to donate but don't know how or where. info details if you please. btw. would appreciate your attendance at Temple blessing if possible GMT [rp].