Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
TwoB

Re: Bravian Assistance Programs

Post by TwoB »

I submit this...

Professional Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: TwoB
City of Residence: Bravia

I, TwoB, request assistance in the sum of 1000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a profession. In return, I will produce goods in my workshop as requested by the VR. The VR will provide materials needed to produce goods requested and will pay the undersigned a daily wage of 30 Freznics until goods ordered have been provided to the VR. Number of days allowed for wages will be based on the estimated length of time it should take to produce the items ordered in a level I workshop. The value of the goods should be approximately equal to the level of assistance provided for leveling. I understand that if the grant is not returned with the agreed upon product within 30 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full plus return any goods provided, or value of those goods, within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Two B
Dated: January 19, 1659
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Rannek

Post by Rannek »

Your request is being processed and should be ready to be picked up over the next few days. Cheers for the patience and sorry for the delays.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

No worries, thank you
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Grant has been issued. Thank you for your patronage, TwoB.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Thank you :)
Lum

Post by Lum »

Scholarship Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Lum
City of Residence: Paz

I, Lum, request assistance in the sum of 500 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to continue my studies for the improvement of our Viceroyalty. In return, I must study in the university four or more days per week and gain 100% additional knowledge within 90 days. I understand that if these terms are not met within 90 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Lum
Dated: 01.02.1659
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Noted Lum, and your request has been forwarded to the FM's office.
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Check has been issued.
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!
Lum

Post by Lum »

Thank you :) After exploring the wild north it is time for some university study.
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Professional Assistance for Residents of Bravia

Name of Applicant: Mateo Umia
City of Residence: Paz

I, Mateo Umia, request assistance in the sum of 1000 freznics from the Republic of Bravia to better my skills and gain a profession. In return, I will produce goods in my workshop as requested by the VR. The VR will provide materials needed to produce goods requested and will pay the undersigned a daily wage of 30 Freznics until goods ordered have been provided to the VR. Number of days allowed for wages will be based on the estimated length of time it should take to produce the items ordered in a level I workshop. The value of the goods should be approximately equal to the level of assistance provided for leveling. I understand that if the grant is not returned with the agreed upon product within 30 days from the date assistance is received, I will be required to pay back the loan in full plus return any goods provided, or value of those goods, within 10 days’ of written notice from the VR. I further understand that failure to do so will result in criminal charges filed under Public Disorder as covered in section III.iv – Theft from the Viceregal inventory and will carry a Moderate Punishment as described under IV.b.

Signed: Mateo Umia
Dated: March 6, 1659
I will be selecting Carpenter as Paz lacks an active person in this capacity at the moment.
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage