The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Ferris lay with her head on her foreleg and her eyes closed listing to her mother and sister moving about. There was something bothering her and she wanted time to think about it before they left. Their mother seemed weak and her soul fire seemed dim to her, she could clearly see her sister's soulfire bright and strong unwavering in her mind.Her dragon-self was just too young still to grasp what it was quickly so she lay pondering the conversations Rhoswen and her had spoken about over the years. Ferris almost jumped to her feet as the realization hit her, Saphire - wing was dying.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen made it to the entrance of the cave before she noticed that she was still in her human form. She huffed and turned around looked at her sister. She blinked a few times and walked back over to her. She smiled proudly her sister had grown considerably since last night. She was twice that size and hopefully still growing. Ferris, Rise from your sleep! You have grown! she said excitedly and shook her sister gently. Sapphire-Wing looked at her younglings smiling gently.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris opened her eyes at Rhoswens words and sighed she had wanted a little more time to think. Ferris raised her head and looked back at her length realizing she was quite a bit larger than when she went to sleep perhaps one third the size of Rhoswen. Is that breakfast I smell?
Maybe she would think of what it was while eating her morning meal.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Sapphire-Wing finished roasting the morning breakfast with her breath. Yes, my little one breakfast is done. she said gently. Rhoswen hummed at the smell of the roasted meat. It smells so good! she said making her way to the food cutting off a piece for her before stepping back so her sister could get some food as well. Though she had no doubt that she would probably eat it all.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris rose to her feet moving towards the mouth-watering smell, she watched Rhoswen slicing off some meat for herself. Rhoswen you should slice off a little more meat if you do not eat it all you can wrap it in the waxed paper I have in my pack for later. I would also like to speak to you after our meal alone if you would?
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked at her and gave a shrug This should be enough for now. Later when I am dragon once more I will hunt if I am hungry. The last part kind of confused her. Why would Ferris need to speak with her alone, Okay, as you wish? she stated and then went to eating her slice of meat. Sapphire-Wing laid down watching her little ones feast on the breakfast.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris shrugged suite your self then.Ferris was done with a few neat bites and waited for Rhoswen to finish her meal. Thinking about what she wanted to ask her sister. Ferris was sure what she had in mind would work.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen finished up her food and then looked up at Ferris. She then looked at their mother, We will be right back... she said gently and then patted her sister's leg which was much larger than her current state and then walked towards the mouth of the cave. Once outside she turned around to look at her sister. What is it sister. What is on your mind?
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Rhoswen I am sure you have noticed mothers soulfires are very dim like she might not make it through another day. I think I remember you saying there was a way to strengthen or heal soulfires in dragons but it took more than one dragon?Ferris waited for her sister's response hoping she had remembered correctly.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen understood what she was saying. She had noticed her mothers slow and tired behavior. Yes, there is a way and yes it involves to dragons. But the problem is. she motioned to herself with over exaggerated sweeps of her arms. Im not exactly a dragon right now, and I have no idea how to change back... she said annoyed with herself that she didn't know.