Laws of Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Aengus

Re: Laws of Paz

Post by Aengus »

:lol: If you say it like that it makes me look bad!

Maybe you want to be in charge of fixing them? I do want to keep them rather undemocratic though, but maybe people should be allowed to disagree.

P.S. I haven't actually gotten to prosecuting anyone but me.
firechild

Post by firechild »

What do you wish to achieve with your laws? Absolute domination...or the cooperation of the town? And the laws do make you look bad.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Both...

Do they have to be exclusive?
firechild

Post by firechild »

they do not have to be exclusive...they do need to be clear and fair though. That will save you from lawsuits you will lose in appeals. It may go quite a ways toward the feeling of the people about you as well. Not that I know much, but based on the fact you have had a revolt every day since you took the clan hall, it may well be a step in the right direction.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

The previous mayor had a revolt almost every day too (at least I think that she only held the office for 3 days).

So I wish absolute domination, and the support of the people. How would you make the laws?
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

There are those who don't like to be dominated.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

New laws, old laws are stricken:
The glorious city of Paz, is a absolutist city, it's ruled by Aengus and thereby exists solely for it's own glory and greatness and for the greater glory of Aengus.* So that this situation may continue (Paz being glorious and under absolutist rule) The following laws are established:
1. Revolting against the mayor without permission of Aengus is forbidden.
2. The glorious city of Paz is the property of Aengus.
3. Grants must be returned upon Aengus's request (all forms of requests will do) within one hour after the first login after the request has been made. Removing money or items from the grant after the request has been made is not allowed
4. Nobody but Aengus is allowed to run for mayor, or be elected to mayor.
5. No Viceregal council has any power over the town of Paz. (This does not include the court, in the sense that it will be responsible for handling cases brought forth by the glorious city of Paz.)
6. Aengus is the only one who may create and remove laws in the town of Paz, the mayor (unless the mayor is Aengus) isn't allowed.
7. Anyone who violates these laws, will be prosecuted (guilt determined by court) and punished at the mercy of Aengus.
8. No citizen of Paz may be punished by a court without having broken a law.
9. Opening information to the public that has been gained trough having an office (mayor, mentor, etc) is illegal unless prior written permission has been given by Aengus.

* Where it reads Aengus his name may be replaced with a name of a by him appointed successor.
Please feel free to voice your opinion.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

TheGardener wrote:There are those who don't like to be dominated.
I guess with "those" you mean you? Good for you then that you don't live in Paz. (I'm lying, it sucks for you that you don't live in our glorious city, perhaps deep down you know that and that's why you spend all your time here,.. yeah just a bit jealous hun?)

Maybe some like their fake freedoms and want to spend their lives wasting away in mediocracy, not me, I vie for glory and greatness, and I will take all with me that want the same, or I shall follow one that wants the same. And I wont let me be forced by the ones in mediocracy to join them.
Louisa

Post by Louisa »

:lol: Oh good grief...please someone take his mirror away... :roll: shakes her head laughing as she walks off towards the mines. :roll:
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Louisa wrote::lol: Oh good grief...please someone take his mirror away... :roll: shakes her head laughing as she walks off towards the mines. :roll:
Yeah, sounds like you waste away in mediocracy and want me to do the same.