Laws of Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Aengus

Laws of Paz

Post by Aengus »

Zachrin wrote:Since there is no Viceregal Councils at this time, mayors may create there own laws. If they need it enforced, an RP trial will be held. Any appeals to said trial can be brought before me, but beware the decision is final!
The town of Paz exists for the greater glory of Aengus. To ensure that this situation exists a few laws will be created.

1. The town of Paz exists for the greater glory of Aengus.
2. Starting this very moment, revolting against mayor Aengus is forbidden.
3. The town of Paz is the property of Aengus, which includes all the town hall's belongings.
4. Grants must be returned upon Aengus's request (all forms of requests will do) within one hour after the first login after the request has been made. Removing money or items from the grant after the request has been made is not allowed.
5. Nobody but Aengus is allowed to run for mayor.
6. No Viceregal council has any power over the town of Paz.
7. Aengus is the only one who may create and remove laws in the town of Paz, the mayor (unless the mayor is Aengus) isn't allowed.
8. Anyone who disagrees with these laws, or violates them, will be punished at the mercy of Aengus.
Last edited by Aengus on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Petal

Re: Laws of Paz

Post by Petal »

Wonderful laws, your Emminence Aengus. :D If you need any assistance in upholding them, may I offer my services? Of course my fees will be exorbitant but with such resources as you have at hand, this should not be a problem. :twisted:
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Updated law 4:

4. Grants must be returned upon Aengus's request (all forms of requests will do) within one hour after the first login after the request has been made. Removing money or items from the grant after the request has been made is not allowed
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

and then you woke up you muppet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep dreaming Aengus always the comedian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

Aww someone on a bit of a power trip? As you are not the lawfully elected mayor, your laws are meaningless - all I hear is blah blah blah. I don't mind spending every single day working to depose you and I invite every resident of Paz to do the same.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

Lawfully elected? Hah! I don't see the need for that anywhere. I see merely one rule, and that is that mayors can make laws.
Chimera

Post by Chimera »

People only ever see what they choose to see, I respect that, but don't expect me to obey or respect you.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

New law:
9. No citizen of Paz may be punished by a court without having broken a law.
Aengus

Post by Aengus »

10. Opening information to the public that has been gained trough having an office (mayor, mentor, etc) is illegal unless prior written permission has been given by Aengus. This includes courts, if such information is given to the court anyway, it is to be stricken from memory, not taken into account in the verdict. If such is done anyway, the judges are committing a crime, and they will be prosecuted.
firechild

Post by firechild »

So...by reading these laws...no matter what anyone does here you will take it and if you do not like someone you will prosecute them and no one is to complain or say anything or you will prosecute them and no one is to disagree with the laws either? Just need to be clear.