Laws of Paz

Moderator: Community Team

Jilou

Re: Laws of Paz

Post by Jilou »

Right! I have had about as much of this as I can stand. I am not happy with the OOC comments and I WILL not have people forced from this game to feed one person's ego.

Aengus, this is a social, economic simulation type game. Not your personal aggrandisement platform. If it is a wargame that you are seeking, then please PM me and I will quite happily refer you to a large number of games that will fill your bloodlust. Taking the town is one thing, it is part of the game and fair enough, you showed it was possible. What you fail to realise, is that this is only a BETA version of the game and as such everyone here is testing out the game. You have tested out the revolt button. Well done. Now enough is enough.

The economy is not robust enough to withstand your personal passtime and the posters of the forums are tired of your endless rhetoric.

I am locking this thread and do not wish to see anything resembling it anyway near this forum. I ask you to consider this - is your fun worth hurting everyone else? If so, then this game really is not for you. Try your luck with the other games you mentioned, or as I said before, ask me to guide you to a game more suited to your tastes.

Jilou