brilliant bravia council platform

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Maria

Re: brilliant bravia council platform

Post by Maria »

In keeping with the theme of listing things:

1) Can you please tell us what your intentions are for the management of the mines? Specifically, we’re interested in reports on productivity levels (vs. production levels), capacity management and your plans to upgrade them or not.

2) Will you publish a price list for fodder and other items that the council buys from the clans so that mayors can properly supply the Fair from their markets?

3) How are you planning to address the issue of incomplete Laws? I see a lot of discussion and definition around crimes. But I don't see it clearly written anywhere that doing (pick a crime, any crime) is subject to a specific punishment. Maybe it's there and i've missed it, then please point me in the right direction.
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Our first Council was comprised of 10 people - losing 3 to Fenia fairly quickly, with only about 2-3 of whom were consistently active throughout the term - and no extra lists to rely on for backups. Our second Council was comprised of 10 people with 2 full lists of "backups," and after working almost all the way through one list of replacements it still appears only about 2-3 people have been able to stay active an entire term.

Although statistically speaking Council1 seemed to fare better than Council2 as far as having the same number of people active by the end of term but from a restricted pool of a single list, the fact that we haven't been able to maintain a fully functioning Council for an entire term yet in Bravia is pretty disappointing. Now the BBC presents a full list of candidates who aren't very active (at least on the forums).

My question is: how do you plan to combat inactivity and dereliction of duty, particularly as it doesn't look like the new Council will have any back-ups to rely on (as only one list is running)?
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

1) there will be reports on productivity levels, and they will probbably only be upgraded when they are getting full. to be honest not sure, mines isnt my area.

2) yes, i will make sure the finace minsiter is posting what the coouncil is buying.

3) laws i am not sure, i will try and find a current copy of the laws and we will look through them and try and see if theres any new ones we need or some that need tweaking.

and to rowena, fourm activity doesnt neccicasrially make for a great counil, so we'll see what happens. with inactivity i am not sure, but i will try my best to keep evryone happy and motivated and hard working. i belive we have a strong list.