[RP] The Temple of Fenia City

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

[RP] The Temple of Fenia City

Post by Jason »

Mass is held on Saturday at 13 hours after new day.

Priest: Jason

Mass shall be performed here by the Priest and Deacon. All may gladly attend and are gladly welcomed.
Jason

Re: [RP] The Temple of Fenia City

Post by Jason »

As Jason would be in spiritual retreat over this weekend praying and clearing his mind from all his thoughts and gathering all his knowledge and wisdom he decided to prepare the Mass today, it was 2 Days ahead of time but he did not want to leave physically and also leave spiritually. He rang the bells loudly, "All come for Mass!" the voice repeated all over the City and he hoped all would hear that enormous repeated melody. He goes up to the Upper Floor (stage of the sanctuary) having his long robe on and awaited the people.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine hears the bells of mass and walks over towards the temple. As she steps inside the door, she sees Jason at the front and feels a sense of peace. While walking towards him, she quickly takes a seat in the front row and waits for mass to begin.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Hears the bells for Mass and hurries to the Temple. She enters and sees Jason ready to start Mass so she walks down the aisle and sits near Neferine waiting for the Mass to start.
Jason

Post by Jason »

He sees the more bundles and bundles of people in hast rushing in. He smiles and folds his hands together looking at them all.

"I thank you all for coming to Mass this beautiful evening, today I wish to talk to you all about The Faith. I know many of you have questions, I indeed hope this will answer all of them. If not you may ask me the questions."
Last edited by Jason on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine stands up for a question.

I know what the faith is, but I am unsure at the practices we must do or follow. Do we pray to the mages for help? Is there a tradition we must follow?
Jason

Post by Jason »

"Indeed, We do Pray for The Mages in the time of need and they will provide you with the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of that need. We do not follow a certain tradition I believe, but there are marriage traditions, The Zunia Tradition which is said to be the most purest and The Reformed Tradition But I will not get into that part deeply. Now The Faith revolves around The Mythos and The Mages, The Mages also wrote The Mythos. Its duties are to guide everyone through their lives whilst also giving some information about ancient history, It is a unique treasure. After The Mythos comes along who are the highest power, The Highest Power whether that be the Mages, a god, or gods tradition gives the Mages at the very least demi-god status. I have heard this question I am about to tell you and answer a lot and some just do not have understanding of it, so is there an Anti-Power ? Yes, Indeed there is and they are called The Fallen Mages. The Fallen Mages are not evil, but simply decided to go away from the light. So any questions ?"
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

What are the marriage and Zunia Traditions?
Jason

Post by Jason »

Zunia is a Marriage Tradition itself.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

I know this, but are there certain traditions within the Zunia Tradition that we must follow, after the tradition has been done?