The Forest Of Wonders!

Moderator: Community Team

TempestElectra

The Forest Of Wonders!

Post by TempestElectra »

'Have you ever wondered about the Forest of Wonders?' asked Candy in a hushed voice to Pepper her mountain lion. Pepper gave her a dissaproving glare. The forest was out of bounds to all who didn't want to be hunted down by the elves and killed, Pepper knew what was going through Candy's mind only too well. Grudgingly she got up and dragged Candy off of the village so there would be no problems. Although she did often wonder about the mystery that awaited those who dared to risk the wrath of the elves and go inside of the forbidden place. What was happening to her? Damn this Candy! Ever since she was charged with keeping her safe she had been getting more curious about things like this, it was getting out of hand!

Two days later however, 'An elf, an elf. I saw a elf in the forest!' a villager was shouting. 'Huh?' said Candy, 'Father I thought you said the forest was forbidden! It's not fair if someone was allowed to go in when you won't let anyone else go in there!' And here we go again thought Pepper as she got up and crossed over to Candy whom she pulled out of the house and down to the stream. Half an hour later, after Candy had finished frolicking in the stream they returned to find the village burned to the ground and all of it's inhabitants dead. They heard the shours of orcs and had to run from the village. They were surrounded and had only one place to turn to. The Forest! Desperate they ran and burst into the forest only to find an unexpected surprise waiting for them ...
TempestElectra

Re: The Forest Of Wonders!

Post by TempestElectra »

... 2 hours later Pepper and Candy were still running. Frightened Candy said 'Pepper when can we go back home? I don't want the elves to hurt me! Pepper I'm scared. I don't like it!!!' Pepper growled in confirmation, she hated this strange forest and understood why it was forbidden. Candy doesn't belong here. she thought, why had the orcs attacked their village? And why was she a mountain lion running from them? It was very embarrassing. How could this have happened to her? As she kept on running she began to see the landscape changing dramatically, what should have been deep tangled forest was changing into grassy meadows and fields. Then all of a sudden she and Candy were in a completely different land. There were woods and fields plus roads. This was certainly no 'Forest of Wonders'

The thing was they had entered 'The land of Secfenia' without realising it. They had somehow ended up going through one of the many portals in their world and ended up in ours. And they could no longer go back!

Candy gasped and prodded Pepper in the back. Annoyed Pepper growled and then noticed that Candy was as pale as a ghost. ‘P … P … Pepper … L … L … Look’ she stuttered and pointed back the way they had come. Pepper turned around and saw … the forest had GONE!!! They were trapped.