Encounter with the departed

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: Encounter with the departed

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda received Karcier's reply, read it quietly and thought for a while as she walked around town. She sensed some wariness in the letter.

She placed her hands on her hips and let out a long sigh. "This may take longer than I thought. What do I care about a woman's smile. Although the abs part was interesting."

She returned to the place where she summoned the spirit. "Genova, I have spoken with your brother. I wish to speak with you," she said and patiently waited in the forest.
Ghost_of_Genova

Post by Ghost_of_Genova »

Genova showed up at once and twirled in front of Grazilda for added effect. "I am here!!!" She giggled and walked toward the lady.

Genova continued. "So, what did Karcier say? Did he miss me? Is he making my favorite legs and meat. Oh, sorry, that was how we called the fried chicken legs and steak. Now that I think about it, we should have added wings, too. I mean, we were half phoenix so red hot wings would have also been great, right? Spicy chicken wings could have been a hit!" She paused and smiled at the thought.

Genova added, "So... What did my brother tell you? I know... I could have gone to Widu and took a peek on your conversation or what-not but what's the fun with that? I prefer the suspense! In fact, I'm dying of suspense! Well, not that I'll die anyway because I've been dead for years," she laughed at her own joke.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was starting to get impatient. It only took a few seconds for Genova to show up last time. She crossed her arms and sat on a rock. "I don't have the whole day, Genova. You needed me, I took action. I'm back for an update. And you make me wait. How thankful of you!" She scowled.

She waited for an hour.

"That's it! I am not going to talk to you anymore. I am a busy person and I am already doing an extra mile for you. Just in case you don't know, I am a warrior and a merchant, not a medium!" With clenched fists, she left the forest and went back to her shop.
Oreo_TheGhost

Post by Oreo_TheGhost »

Oreo could not stop barking when he saw Grazilda.

"Woof! Woof!" He barked his tail like mad that his whole body swayed with his tail.

He circled around Grazilda and jumped happily.

When Grazilda spoke, he suddenly sat beside her and waited with a confused look. Genova had been there and talked non-stop but it seemed that Grazilda could not see them.

When Grazilda stormed off, he looked at Genova.

If he was a human, he would have shrugged his shoulders at Genova.
Ghost_of_Genova

Genova was taken aback at Grazilda's reaction. "But I'm here. You called me and I got here in a blink of an eye," she explained.

As she listened to Grazilda, she had this feeling that something was wrong. "What do you mean you're not going to talk to me anymore?" She asked, then turned to Oreo whose face was as confused as hers.

When Grazilda left, Genova ran after her. "Waaaaaaait!!!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was so annoyed with Genova's lack of response.

Initially, Grazilda claimed to cease communication with the ghost. However, part of her didn't want to give up.

She wrote a letter to Karcier, which she will send later.

She didn't know the ghost. However, she was familiar with how she felt.

She knew how it felt to be alone.
Ghost_of_Genova

Days passed and there was no sign of any help for Genova. The ghost sighed and walked around Cork. She had to do something.

She stood outside Grazilda's shop and waved at the butcher every day to see if she will be seen. And everything was in vain.

Maybe I should do a rain dance, Genova thought.

She stood in the middle of the street by Grazilda's shop, lifted her arms up in the air and started to sway her hips. "Weeeeeee!" she laughed at her own odd dance moves. Soon, she felt something on her nose.

"Snowflakes," she huffed. "I was suppose to be a RAIN dance, not a flurry dance," she looked up in the sky.

Tired from her dance that was seen by no one, she went to the graveyard and tried her luck there.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda realized that she had not been dropping by the graveyard lately. She grabbed some shovel and made her way with a bag of cookies.

She was by the entrance of the Cork graveyard when she recognized a creature.

"Genova!" She gasped.
Ghost_of_Genova

Genova twirled and laughed at her obnoxious rain dance, but she didn't care.

She twirled once more to the point of dizziness.

She heard a familiar voice call out her name. She glanced and tried to focus. "Grazilda! Hi!!! I need to talk to the two of you. No... the three of you. I didn't know you have a twin... or two. Hi, Grazilda's twin sisters. I'm Genova!" She waved.

Genova became cross-eyed and saw everything in twos. Now, everything comes in threes to her.

She smiled at Grazilda and collapsed on the ground.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Genova wondered if the ghost had gone mad and ran to offer assistance. She stared at the ghost on the ground and shook Genova's shoulders. "Wake up! Wake up or I'll throw a bucket of cold water on your face!" She told the ghost.