Nifty 19 Promo Details

Moderator: Community Team

Amaryllis
Community Manager

Nifty 19 Promo Details

Post by Amaryllis » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:37 pm

Runs January 10th to December 31st, 2019

Players can win instant prizes or tickets that will be used in the drawing for our final prizes held after the card game shuts down on 12/31/19.

Grand Prize: Nifty 19 Helm* and 219 Pandora Points
Runner Up Prize: 19 Freznics and 119 Pandora Points
3rd Place Prize: 19 Freznics and 19 Pandora Points

Tickets may be gained also by Purchasing Pandora Points (1 Ticket per 175 points).

Good luck!

* = A Nifty 19 Helm will be a modification of a current Head slot equipment that exists in the game with the option by the grand prize winning player to add the qualities of any 1 particular gem of their choice (Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Amethyst, Diamond, or Aquamarine). It may not be changed in the future and is a one time prize.

parslie

Re: Nifty 19 Promo Details

Post by parslie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am

you mean it takes a whole year, and I dont understand any of it, you dont get anything, and people want everyone to play, I have no idea what pandora points are for, nor where to find how many i've got, lol what a joke!

Nocturne

Post by Nocturne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:28 pm

parslie wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am
you mean it takes a whole year, and I dont understand any of it, you dont get anything, and people want everyone to play, I have no idea what pandora points are for, nor where to find how many i've got, lol what a joke!
As to not getting anything, that's mostly luck, but as to understanding, all it takes is asking a question. This is the yearly play for a one-of-a-kind limited item, which is why people want to play. I try to collect these. My character prefers rare shines (Gems, custom items, the like) Pandora Points are the limited currency you can use to buy various things in game, which can be purchased with RL money. The link to premium would show you how to buy. You can also look here to see how many you currently have on the "Use" screen. Hope that helps!
Family Shadowborne - Retired

Gretub
Forum Admin

Post by Gretub » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm

parslie wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am
The year long game is on the Home page when you log in. It gives you a free play every day to earn an item, or a ticket or if your lucky 2 tickets. Yes sometimes you win nothing, but free is free!

Pandora points are what you can purchase for extra IG options. That is why Secfenia is considered Freemium, as it is free to play, but there are IG perks that can be purchased.

If you need further information, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you however I can!