[Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Moderator: Community Team

Bloodstone

Re: [Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Post by Bloodstone » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:24 am

Returning from a foray into the hinterlands, I was surprised to see a vermin the likes of which I was unfamiliar.

Curiosity, tempered by ingrained woodcraft led me closer to examine the creature.

It quickly became obvious that this was not of nature but some fell abomination.

Nocking an arrow to bow, letting it fly...... draw sword and advance......

(A1)
Bloodstone, Lord of Stonebrae Keep
Blacksmith, and Hunter.

Varann

Post by Varann » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Look at the rat xie found xie make a quick mental note for Night to give xer some lesson s in radiant based spells. Shadows are good but... well cant deal all that effectivly with creatures that thrive in the dark....

Xie wonders on to find the next rat as a shadow drag another rat into its inky depths

(B8)

Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:53 pm

c1
Baron of Wyvernston and Royal Guard

Argenth

Post by Argenth » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Walking along the walls the, the streets had quiet down again as the stream of complains had quiet down too. A rat tried to hid in near the darkside of the wall under a small pile of left over building materials. The rables was set ablaze as Argenth send a fireball above it. The fires quickly spread and the rat was soon forced to choose the decission it instictively knew was a bad idea, but as all other options had vanished, it leaped out from it's burning hiding spot. In the clear it was immidietly met by a bolt of lightning, disintegrating it in midair, it turned to dust before it hit the ground and instead the ashes was taken by the wind. "Another gone." Merek stated, confirming their kill thought it wasn't needed. "Aye, onwards it is then, wish I to return to my studies again soon." Argenth replied, as they moved forward.

[H10]
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."