Ella's Butcher Shoppe

Moderator: Community Team

Ella

Ella's Butcher Shoppe

Post by Ella »

If you are in need of any butcher for meat, bone armor, or gem crafting please send a mail to Ella.

FoodHunger PontsStrength
Bacon1 HP1 STR
Fried Chicken Leg1 HP1 STR
Steak2 HP2 STR

Bone Armor (Dark)Item SlotModifiers
Bone HelmetHead+2 Intelligence, +1 Opulance, +25 Dexterity, +1 Defence
Bone ApronTorso+1 Opulance, +25 Dexterity, +1 Defence
Bone LeggingsLegs-1 Charisma, +1 Opulance, +7 Dexterity, +3 Defence
Bone BootsFeet-1 Charisma, +2 Opulance, +20 Dexterity, +2 Defence
Bone BeltBelt+2 Strength, +1 Opulance, +20 Dexterity
Bone ShieldOff Hand+2 Strength, +2 Opulance, +25 Dexterity, +4 Attack, +20 Defence
Bone PlateBody Armor+2 Opulance, +5 Dexterity, +7 Defence
Bone RingJewelry+2 Charisma, +3 Strength, +1 Opulence
Chain of BonesNeck+1 Charisma, +2 Strength, +1 Oppulance, +6 Dexterity

GemModifiers
Ruby+3 Charisma, +5 Opulence
Sapphire+3 Intelligence, +5 Opulence
Emerald+1 Defence, +5 Opulence
Diamond+3 Strength, +5 Opulence
Aquamarine+7 Dexterity, +5 Opulence
Amethyst+2 Attack, +5 Opulence
Please note, unless I find uncut gems or someone sells them to me I do not usually have them on hand but I am always happy to cut uncut gems you may have.
If you have an already cut gem, I can also put it in a weapon or armor for you.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Ella

Re: Ella's Butcher Shoppe

Post by Ella »

It wasn't often that Ella spent time in her workshop, at least not as often as she should. Usually, she left the shop in the capable hands of her steward, Aron. Admittedly, the witch had hired the man for his appearance. A shallow decision that worked out in her favor luckily worked in her favor. As it turned out, not only was Aron easy on the eyes, he was also a very capable steward. The same muscular physique which had caught Ella's attention several years ago had proved very useful for lugging large cow carcasses around. Nobody gave him strange looks at least when he was managing the shop. Ella tended to get skeptical looks and raised brows when she was the one seen wielding a knife to carve steaks.

Winter was getting closer and closer now. Snow was falling across the region, even if the season had not yet officially changed. Ella decided she needed to spend some time in the shop with Aron to prepare extra meat for the cold months ahead. She arrived at her shop which was located in Fenia City after attending to her mayoral duties at the town hall early in the afternoon. A shiver ran through her body as she entered the shop and stamped the snow off her feet. Ella's body temperature ran naturally cold and thus she didn't like the winter months.
"I hate the cold," she grumbled to her steward as she hung her cloak up by the door. The man was already working on slicing portions of steak on a large wooden slab near the back of the room. "Perhaps you should've chosen somewhere warmer to live," he commented as she went into the back supply room to grab a large bag of salt for the meat. "Aye, perhaps I should have."
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Foxeon

Post by Foxeon »

While Foxeon's quest had taken him over many places in Fenia, it hadn't yet seen him go to its capital. He'd become vaguely aware that the Blackwood family head lived there or, at least, became mayor there, but various reasons had kept him from visiting to pay his respects. So on this day he walked the road from Imperious to Fenia to visit her. Though he'd been out in the snow a considerable time none of it had landed on him, instead opting to flirt and swirl about him before drifting to land elsewhere. Queries around town lead him to her butcher shop. He stood outside, reading the sign, before he walked in. Not anticipating the muscular man who was in the process of rendering some meat, he said, "Pardon me, is this Ella Blackwood's shop?" All the water in the air and around made his eyes a most unnatural vivid turquoise.
Seeker of things... including cheesecakes?
Ella

Post by Ella »

"Aye, it is," the steward responded without looking up from his task. "She's back there," he then continued with a gesture of his hand. As he did this, a dark-haired woman emerged from the back, levitating several very large bags filled with salt. She dropped two bags on the table where Aron was working and sent a third back over to a smaller side table where there were several pork bellies waiting to be sliced and cured into delicious bacon. "Ella, this man's come to see you," he said as the salt landed on the table next to him with a loud thud. The witch refocused her attention to the front door where the man was standing. He seemed familiar though she could not immediately place him. "Hello."
Foxeon

Post by Foxeon »

Relieved to hear that he'd come to the right place, Foxeon nodded to the man. "Thank you." When Ella emerged and greeted him, he smiled to her. "Hello." The mousy blond of his hair was a messy tumble which may be blamed on the weather outside, though he didn't fiddle with it, so it seemed like it was just perpetually in that state. "I'm Foxeon Blackwood, a distant relative of yours." The family tree was dizzying in complexity, but it'd take a genealogist to stamp an official term on their relationship. "I've been in Fenia for a while, but circumstances kept me from paying my respects to you. I'm sorry about that."
Ella

Post by Ella »

"Foxeon..." she repeated to herself, seeming to try to find the name in her memory or perhaps trying to picture the name within her own family tree. She gave a slight shake of her head, deciding she would just look through her copy of the family records later.

"Well, it's a pleasure to have you here," Ella now spoke to the man, "I've lived here for oh...four or five years now. What brought you to this area?" Her eyes examined Foxeon with curiosity. Over the years, more and more of her relatives had strayed from the lands of Arassa and found themself within the realm of Secfenia. Some had left to make a different life for themselves, others were just natural wanderers, and still others were like her who had fled from a land that she could no longer survive in.

Realizing that her butcher shop with the heavy odor of carcasses and salt might not be the most appealing place to discuss things, Ella then offered,
"Would you like to go upstairs to speak in my apartment? It's small as I only occasionally use it when I stay in the city, but it's at least more comfortable for conversations."
Foxeon

Post by Foxeon »

"I haven't been here an entire year yet, but I imagine it'll be lovely in Spring. Why did you stay, if you don't mind me asking?" As for why he'd come to the area, he was silent, eyes drifting over the shop before returning to her as he thought of how to condense the complex answer to one for mixed company. "I'm on a quest. I'm not sure how long I'll be here. It depends on how long it takes to complete it and if I am moved to stay."

With her offer to move to a more commodious location, he nods. "I don't terribly mind it here, but I would appreciate what comfort you may provide, considering I've arrived unannounced."