[Imperius] Temple of Imperius

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

[Imperius] Temple of Imperius

Post by Xavier »

Xavier walked on the cold, hard, marble floor of the temple. His robes slid along the floor behind him as he walked along. He had been assigned to the position by the the great mage and he readily took up the position to help his faith. After much talking and negotiating his faith had been accepted and he had become a priest before he knew it. As he walked into his personal quarters, to regulate things such as the latest mass and donations to the town, he saw the window was open...a breeze drafting through reaching his dead skin and retreating slightly. He closed the window and sat down at his desk. He began writing the letter to be posted at the temple entrance.
Citizens of Imperius! Heed my Call!

I, Xavier, Priest of Imperius, Follower of Azrael, call upon those of life to give to those in need! I call upon my citizens, rich or poor, to give aid to those in need! These people are not planned to leave this world yet as told to me by the Great Lord Azrael!

I ask you! citizens of Imperius! to donate 1 frenzic a week to your fellow Fenians who need our help! 1 Frenzic a week can save our fallen brothers and sisters and open them into the embrace of Lord Azrael!

In the name of the balance, we destroy
In the fight for Destruction, we kill
In the promise of Death, we pray
In the moment of Prayer, we rise up
In the time of rising, we scream!

All Hail The Great Lord Azrael!
Xavier finished writing the letter and laid it down on the desk. He looked around the room...it was so plain...he would definitely have to darken this room up and some time during his work here. He needed a more gloomy feel.