3.1.005 Preview Part I

Moderator: Community Team

Amaryllis
Community Manager

3.1.005 Preview Part I

Post by Amaryllis » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:12 pm

The next release of the code will have a number of changes going live all at the same time. As such, we want to give our players a bit of a heads up regarding some of these changes. All of these changes are designed to bring in either player suggestions, re-balancing, add new features, or fix issues. Release 3.1.005 is estimated to be released March 7th.

For a full list, you can always view: https://www.pandoraproject.net/bugs/roa ... sion_id=53

We have already announced about the Government Style Change system being implemented in the next version. This will help put the power more to the players to be able to change governments without needing addition work from the administrative team. Some other changes at the Viceregal level are:

- Tweak the Repair Tower options to be a sliding scale based on the tower's level. Tier 2 repairs will only be available for Tier 2 Towers and higher. Tier 3 repairs will only be available for Tier 3 Towers and higher. [Issue 1364]
- Corruption Loss was not showing on VR Fair purchases for neither the Viceroyalty nor the University in the Audits [Issue 1335]
- Universities can now cancel book projects [Issue 171]
- Viceregal Leaders will be able to see the diplomacy level between their Viceroyalty and other Viceroyalties which will allow for wars in the future between Peasant VR's and Player VR's [Issue 1316]

Some other changes are:
- The Mentor Screen has been updated to view the new requirements for new levels [Issue 1367]
- Added the ability to give Mentor Feedback at all times. [Issue 1361]
- Removed Requirement to be in the army for a day to be paid [Issue 1355]
- Tweak Travel time for items to include all towns throughout the continental Secfenia [Issue 1344]

Stay tuned for Part II of the 3.1.005 Preview

marleen

Re: 3.1.005 Preview Part I

Post by marleen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:45 am

yay

Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:42 am

This might be a bug. As a mentor, when I click to view the citizens I no longer see anyone in the list. Just a blank page. I have tried this both in Edge and Chrome. The url is https://www.secfenia.org/mentor_all.php. None of the buttons on that page display anything.

Zachrin

Post by Zachrin » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:57 am

Esmaralda wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:42 am
This might be a bug. As a mentor, when I click to view the citizens I no longer see anyone in the list. Just a blank page. I have tried this both in Edge and Chrome. The url is https://www.secfenia.org/mentor_all.php. None of the buttons on that page display anything.

If you catch a blank page like this somewhere after a new release that you think should have something on it, I would file a bug report for it normally. After a new release, I don't always check the forums immediately. I first go to the bug tracker to nail out issues. Let me check the code and I'll send you a mail IG.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau

Esmaralda

Post by Esmaralda » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 am

Oh sorry about that. I forgot about the mantis bug thing. I've added the bug there.