[CRP] King Karcier Letters

Moderator: Community Team

Karcier_Aisu

[CRP] King Karcier Letters

Post by Karcier_Aisu » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Karcier sat down at his desk, he sighed after having read through a few reports. He paused to consider a few thoughts, this person certainly similar to a Wyllow the baker he'd known long ago. He chuckled and shifted through the papers until he read one about Valleria having changed to a republic, he hadn't heard much news from there but he thought it best to send a letter, now that he was King. Paperwork...all he wanted to do.

Putting pen to paper he begun writing his letter.
Greetings Valleria,

I am Karcier Aisu, current King of Kiene. News came of your government changing from monarch to a republic, I hope that all is well and safe in your lands and let it be known that if you require assistance we will provide you with it be it clerics to manage the paperwork or auditors to ensure all is up to date.

I look forward to hearing from you,

King Karcier

Karcier_Aisu

Re: [CRP] King Karcier Letters

Post by Karcier_Aisu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Karcier had enjoyed his weekend off, he usually never was able to do anything over the weekends and such probably came from his sudden loss of energy but come sunday Evening he'd regained his energies and resumed his exchanges.

He'd recieved a letter from Valleria and read it quickly by a candle light.
King Karcier,
All is well here in Valleria. Our people have come together to make some adjustments to the government. At this time, we do not require any assistance. How has Kiene been?
He nodded slightly and smiled, it was good news that Valleria respected the majority of the voices he knew all to well how there was always some opposition but usually people respected the choices made so long as it didn't affect them greatly. Taking quill to parchment he began to write down his response.
"Republic of Valleria,

It is good news to hear that all is well and that the people used their ability to express themselves much like Kiene did once we voted for independence and began taking on the mantle of Old Kiene. As a former loyal soldier of Xeno's old Kiene I must say we that peace has led Kiene through struggles I'd never thought possible. Peace has bred complacency, it is my hopes with my final attempt to help and with the mages looming over Cork such will bring us into some life back into the VR. Thank you for asking.

Kindly,
Karcier"