The Delivery

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

The Delivery

Post by balerion » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:43 am

"The army known as The Porcelain Pall currently holding a kienian flag, led by Balerion Judge of Bravia and Count of Fenia is an illegal army and not recognised by this council. The Multicultural Dragon seeks to hoard your culture !Oh and they are outlaws , protect your towns via the militia.
Balerion was delighted they had their own royal proclamation issued. It was suitable for the occasion.

Good King Karcier I will be more than happy to protect your towns.
You volunteer to defend the town of Cork
We have arrived with pomp and circumstance in part to bring you a coronation present. May your reign be long and full of bliss.
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear

waerth

Re: The Delivery

Post by waerth » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:55 pm

He was working in his shop and heard pesants rejoice .... "the dragon is back" "long live the dragon" he smiled at that. If only the dragon could liberate Widu from the oppression by the Corkian family. He could only hope for that.

W

Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:24 pm

balerion wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:43 am

Balerion was delighted they had their own royal proclamation issued. It was suitable for the occasion.

Good King Karcier I will be more than happy to protect your towns.
You volunteer to defend the town of Cork
We have arrived with pomp and circumstance in part to bring you a coronation present. May your reign be long and full of bliss.

Karcier blinked a few times then laughed with a smile, , it was only Balerion keeping people on their toes as usual. Still it was naughgty of him to be wearing a Kienian flag, that would mean more diplomatic letters to be sent out for comfirmation. "Good Judge Count King Balerion of the world, if only you'd told me sooner you were coming, we could've avoided the pillow fight this morning." he paused briefly. "In my opinion, I'd of not been wearing a Kienian flag as its a been naughty of you. But you've usually been the controversial type so I'll let details be details...still, I hope you can understand that I still have to say its not authorised son on so forth." he said with a shrug.

"As for defending the power, thats very kind of you. Truly a protector of the people!" he paused for another moment to remember what else had been said. "Oh yes, you mentioned a present. I do wonder what kind it will be, the explosive kind, the pie in the face kind, the unexpected kind ? I await with eagerness !"

balerion

Post by balerion » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:07 am

Balerion frowned slightly. One of Karcier's overeager guards threw herself at him again and again. He tried to disengage twice but she wasn't having it. Marslynn battered herself senseless before collapsing.

Good King, I don't wish to kill anyone else while here. Please make sure anyone attacking me is strong enough to not lose their life in the attempt. She was brave, but this was a senseless death. I pray it doesn't put a damper on anything.

As for your present I brought what seemed the most fitting. An orange.
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles

Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am

balerion wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:07 am
Balerion frowned slightly. One of Karcier's overeager guards threw herself at him again and again. He tried to disengage twice but she wasn't having it. Marslynn battered herself senseless before collapsing.

Good King, I don't wish to kill anyone else while here. Please make sure anyone attacking me is strong enough to not lose their life in the attempt. She was brave, but this was a senseless death. I pray it doesn't put a damper on anything.

As for your present I brought what seemed the most fitting. An orange.

Looks at the guard and looks at Balerion. "Well I don't understand why only one person did...surely the army in Cork should of caused a ruckus with you again, perhaps the mages have to squish another bug." he pondered on the matter and smiled. "Well, you are an outlaw after all...I mean what else did would be expected, I know its only a minor tiny headache to you but you have to understand it simply wouldn't be 'right' to let you walk in without anything happening. Ooh an Orange ! How very fitting indeed, trust you to be thoughtful. An orange from the town you came from and from which I came to also." he bowed his head slightly. "Most kind."

He took a moment to look at the orange. "So, how is your month been, I heard you've been busy in Bravia for a bit. Very generous of you,."

balerion

Post by balerion » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Balerion presented Karcier with the orange which was the size of Karcier's head. It wouldn't do to give a subpar coronation present.

It's true, I haven't been injured, I simply don't want there to be a mess in the streets with more bodies laying around. I did what I could to help out Nocturne before his departure. Good chap. They won't have yet another stalled election this term so I shall call it a success. Things have went well enough, but now that you mention Bravia I seem to remember you had said something about taking over the Bravian mine?
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles

Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:50 pm

balerion wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:14 pm
Balerion presented Karcier with the orange which was the size of Karcier's head. It wouldn't do to give a subpar coronation present.

It's true, I haven't been injured, I simply don't want there to be a mess in the streets with more bodies laying around. I did what I could to help out Nocturne before his departure. Good chap. They won't have yet another stalled election this term so I shall call it a success. Things have went well enough, but now that you mention Bravia I seem to remember you had said something about taking over the Bravian mine?
Karcier's eye widened, twas indeed a big orange, he looked at the orange from all angles. Perhaps an orange to trump all oranges.

"Well, life happens. People die all the time but then again death means little here..." he shrugged. "It is good to hear that Bravia will do well another term, to do what you can and let them manage their future, somewhat like what the mages granted Cork time to try to fix itself." he smiled innocently. "I did didn't I." he said pondering on the matter. "Well, I did say it mainly to get outrage...scandal..drama but I didn't get anything...not a peep...I mean either it means nothing to begin with ...or people just don't care." he crossed his arms somewhat annoyed then he softens and shrugs. "But who knows, we tend to be named called into being evil and so on...but in this world it seems at best all you can do is be a nuisance. Maybe if I feel like swirling things around before I leave for good. " he then looked to Balerion. "Sorry, short sum up is undecided." he chuckled. "What about you, what are your plans now that you've given Bravia your assistance."

balerion

Post by balerion » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 am

I do always enjoy a good hunting trip, unless you have any suggestions?

Balerion became slightly distracted as he saw Rieron and Scarlet across the town square. He smiled. With a bit of a wry grin he waved at them. He didn't expect a response, but he didn't need one.
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles

Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:21 pm

balerion wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 am
I do always enjoy a good hunting trip, unless you have any suggestions?

Balerion became slightly distracted as he saw Rieron and Scarlet across the town square. He smiled. With a bit of a wry grin he waved at them. He didn't expect a response, but he didn't need one.
Karcier raised an eyebrow, somewhat confused as to what Balerion was heading off, he shrugged and waved goodbye. "See you later."

Vhagar

Post by Vhagar » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Until this moment, Vhagar had been sitting and looking utterly bored. Political conversations weren't usually exciting but the dragon seemed happy to speak for them all this time. She doubted if either of them even remembered anyone else was in that army. Pity. Vhagar thought pretty highly of herself, at least.

Then, she caught sight of Bale waving to Rieron and his mate, the dark elf was hard to miss. She prodded at whoever was next to her then jumped up.

"Halt in the name of...well everyone you are under arrest!"

With that, Vhagar leapt forward into the crowd.
Outlaw Queen of Kiene |Vanquisher of Cork | Human Bane of Mages