3.1.005 Preview Part IV

Moderator: Community Team

Amaryllis
Community Manager

3.1.005 Preview Part IV

Post by Amaryllis » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:13 pm

The next release of the code will have a number of changes going live all at the same time. As such, we want to give our players a bit of a heads up regarding some of these changes. All of these changes are designed to bring in either player suggestions, re-balancing, add new features, or fix issues. Release 3.1.005 is estimated to be released March 7th.

For a full list, you can always view: https://www.pandoraproject.net/bugs/roa ... sion_id=53

This is our final preview part for the next release. There are a number of fixes and improvements in the upcoming release. We wanted to highlight a couple things today.

First, My Pets will now display on the My Items on Sale screen and will show not only which pet you have up, but also the price and where. This should help players be able to remember where they have items up for sale at that include Pets.

Second, we have added an option to the Tavern Shop just to change the prices so that one does not have to go through the entire editing process to be able to do it.

Finally, we are rolling out the Repair shops to players. Players will have to be Level 3 or higher to purchase one. The cost of the repair shop is 5,000 Freznics and players will get 2 Repair Points per day. This can either be used to do 2 minor repairs (on different items) or 1 major repair. Other players will have the option to request an item that they want to be repaired, which type of repair, and the price they will pay for it. The shop owner will then be able to either accept/reject the offer. Once accepted, it will then process and remain the respective repair points. At reset, the repaired item will notify the original player that their item is ready to be picked up with the modification.

We hope that you have enjoyed reading a little bit about the upcoming release. Thank you for playing The World of Secfenia and have a great day!

Marshal

Re: 3.1.005 Preview Part IV

Post by Marshal » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:27 pm

I am excited about the repair shop. I will most definitely get one started once it's rolled out!

Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:45 am

The Repair shop does sound quite interesting.
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Current Bravian Council People's Representative

Mazork

Post by Mazork » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:59 am

Will Holy Resins still be a thing, or will they be eventually discarded due to the introduction of the repair shops?
Awesome banner made by Aida. It's a little out of date, I've retired from the General's post.

Zachrin

Post by Zachrin » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Mazork wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:59 am
Will Holy Resins still be a thing, or will they be eventually discarded due to the introduction of the repair shops?
Holy Resins will still exist. There is not any idea of removing them at this time.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau

Alexandria

Post by Alexandria » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:38 pm

I am delighted to hear about the repair shop. I like having Holy Resins but I can't keep them in stock and can't always make them. Both are a good option to have. I will absolutely get one once it is offered!
Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥

Zachrin

Post by Zachrin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Alexandria wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:38 pm
I am delighted to hear about the repair shop. I like having Holy Resins but I can't keep them in stock and can't always make them. Both are a good option to have. I will absolutely get one once it is offered!
Repair shops are live in the current code :)
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau

Alexandria

Post by Alexandria » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:12 am

Woot! Runs to see what she can do to get one. Thank you Zachrin! ✨✨✨
Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥

Lum

Post by Lum » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:49 pm

I cannot find where to buy the repair shop. Any directions?

balerion

Post by balerion » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 pm

I'm out of town so can't confirm, but I think it's in the Legends Hall.
King of Kiene
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear