The Faith-Order of Zulakc

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

pygmental

The Faith-Order of Zulakc

Post by pygmental »

Here is a bit I have quoted direct from the mages:
Basic Principles The Faith teaches that life is about choices and the consequences. You are not punished for ignorance, but rather for willing disobedience. It is essential that one tries to learn, but there will be times when one slips. It is not the slips that define us, but rather our choices and what we do about it.

In the mythos, there is evil and there is also Fallen Mages
I have noticed there is really a large lack of information about The Faith out here for everyone. Please ask questions and I will tell you what I can.
balerion

Re: The Faith-Order of Zulakc

Post by balerion »

Here is a query. Why don't you leave the "faith" within its own forum?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Well for one because people keep asking about it in the tavern. For another because the "Order of Mucaz" is becoming heirarchial and restrictive, and I don't really want to be a part of it. For third, it is a principle of the Faith to spread knowedge.
Zachrin wrote:I need the priests to step forward and ask questions as part of their training. Let me help you understand the Faith. The main goal is to help priests then pass the knowledge down. Know this, in the faith it is YOUR choices that guide you. You will not be condemned for what you do not know, but to willingly transgress, you will be judged by it.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

pygmetal, let me clear up a few things with you.

The Order of Mucaz is not heirarchial and restrictive. We offer the same services to each of our followers and we allow those that join into the Order itself the oppertunity to become a priest or even more. We give people 14 different paths to take in their faith each with their own specialties. Because we have a structured organisation does not mean that we are restictive.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Exactly what Priest Xavier said Pyg. I hope you can understand now.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse looks at pymegntal ans smiles sweetly , she was listening to him from a tree a little further, she aproaches after listening to her brothers of faith .

Pymetal I assure you the faith do not have any judgement against anyone, we might have structure to bring a little order but we are not restive. we accept all that ask, but as I said before we are still making the order of the Faith. So we need a little of patience for the time it is being constructed, How about bringing us your thoughts and you can help us build the faith with us.

She smiles sweetly to him and looks at him hoping he will take her offer..
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

I hold no feelings against Order of Mucaz, but I think it's unfair that only religion-oriented small group of people is designing faith that we are all supposed to believe in. Others don't know a single thing about so called "Faith".
balerion

Post by balerion »

I personally follow the ONE. The FOURTEEN do not interest me so much.
Shaker of Castles
pygmental

Post by pygmental »

Actually you should notice since you are all arguing with me there that I also have read everything in the Order of Mucaz. You do not actually offer the same services to each of your followers and I will quote to you from the "Handbook of the Faith":
Blessing a Mayor
May you reign over your town with a good heart and mind, may you lead your people to an even better future and may your citizens receive the fruits of your labour. I [insert priest name] do hereby bless you and your town. May you watch over it well.

Blessing of a Count
May you rule of your viceroyalty with a true knowledge of what you wish to acheive, may you govern them with fairness and kindness and may you preform your duties without regrets. I [insert priest name] do hereby bless you and pray for your reign to last long and be filled with prosperity.

Blessing of a King
May you rule your kingdom with a iron fist yet be kind to your subjects. May you never stray from your chosen path and may you always remember the needs of the citizens. I [insert priest name] do hereby bless your Highness and pray for your long and successful reign.
Yet there is no blessing for a common man. As to your 14 different paths, I only see 3 listed in the inner chambers. Either way actually sounds restrictive to me, but 3 even more so than 14. That there are 3 people who get to decide who may hold positions in the faith and the entire organization and dogma does indeed sound to me heirarchial and restrictive.

Gentle Ermalyse, I know you do not judge anyone. The rest of the priests and apostles have trouble with that I think. I did put my thoughts in the Inner Chambers of the Order of Mucaz after reading every single item contained there. This was over two weeks ago and the only response was a couple of smart-aleck remarks from balerion. Yesterday I got to have nearly this exact same conversation with Xavier and Jason. Now I have started taking the Faith to the people as the Mages wish.

Sir Athnal, I know your feelings. You may see I gave this the title "The Order of Zulakc". Ask what you wish and I will tell you what I know. Here is a little quote from a Mage that should help you see why I gave it this title.
Zachrin wrote:In all societies, there are people who claim to know magic. In Secfenia, the people who are masters of Magic are called the Mages or in singular Mage. There are 7 Mages according to the Order of Mucaz. To briefly describe them is
to attempt to summarize "War and Peace" in a sentence. You can do it, but you miss details. Remember, that details are
important.

Mucaz is considered to be the oldest of the Mages. Specialty is Fire.

Zulakc is the most interactive with the outside world. Specialty is Wind and Water.

Fulcatz tends to be most reserved. Specialty is Transporation Spells.

Gretub tends to be the most illusive. Specialty is Invisibility/Disappearance.

Zachrin tends to be the most protective. Specialty is Bless/Empowerment.

Jilou tends to be most concerned. Specialty is Earth/Growth.

Ruza tends to be most hyper. Specialty is Emotional Control.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Actually I was serious about starting a cult...
Shaker of Castles