The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Vulkan

Re: The Lake Trail (Home Thread)

Post by Vulkan »

-Vulkan could not know for certain if it was both their imaginations or if there was actually movement they were feeling. It was true that Myst had a swelling baby and Vulkan could only hope the sensations that he could feel with his finger tips and his palm were that of a healthy youngster. It was a most interesting time indeed a new frontier for both of them. Vulkan felt Myst's hands upon his as they met each others eyes in a deep stare that seem to drift beautifully for such a long time.

"A new frontier for all of us and I do so hope it is a time that will last. Let us hope for a time without conflict."

Vulkan had never been in the position that he was expecting a child. While he had grown close to people in the past, the connection that him and Myst had forged hadn't come from a previous friendship but rather maybe flirtatious encounters within the Myst and that had led all the way up to now.
He was happy, so very happy.

Looking to Myst once again and saying to her, "I have a surprise coming for you as the year moves to begin anew, It will grow beyond its initial foundation into something you have wished for from me."
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Myst

Post by Myst »

-She smiles softly at him as the babe kicks away under his hand, she then giggles thinking to herself this one will be a very healthy one and she is very thankful for it-

I am happy for this, a healthy babe, a new home, a man to love. I couldn't ask for more. This has brought me great happiness Vulkan, You have brought me great happiness. What more could you give me?

-She shakes her head in confusion, forgetting what she has asked him now that it has been awhile ago since she said anything to him, but she will wait and wonder happily, being with her man as the hold her belly tenderly and smile feeling the babe kick away-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

"Well, I said I was not one for rings though I have crafted something to adorn your head. Of course, It will not be complete until we together socket a gemstone upon its crown."

Vulkan would slide his hands into Myst's taking his hands in hers, raising them upwards as he brought his eye contact perfectly level with Myst raising up from being at her belly.
He had agreed that they would be bound ceremonially at some point and he did not have the intention of not making a clear connection between them, he did not however wish to make it so that one was more superior to another after all they were equals and strength came through unity and bonds.
As such he had crafted a circlet as a symbol of that and an item made of metal forged by his hand would be joined by a gemstone of her preference and that would seal a bond.

"As such Sweet Myst, I do hope you will agree to join me on formally stating our bond beyond our rather intimate courtship, I will present you with a fine circlet and we can together seek a gemstone of your preference to bind with it, once we do I would presume we have pledged our bond of life."

Vulkan was asking Myst for them to become engaged with one another as he placed a kiss on the fingers of her hands.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-As she smiles softly at him, holding onto his hands gently while staring into his eyes, she nods her head-

It is a great pleasure to become one with you, for you are everything I am not, and together we complete each other.

-She laughs softly, knowing how silly she sounds but how true it is.-

I love you and I am happy that we will bind ourselves as one, as equals.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

"I am glad we can grow ourselves stronger"

Vulkan would look into Myst's eyes almost eternally mesmerised by the depths of her blue eyes. There relationship had developed far closer to the first love of his life by an attraction that started off with that hint of energy and not through have expanded from a friendship. It had thus been a relationship where they had learned of each other but delving towards becoming lovers and it felt natural rather than forced.

They both had many things to do before their first born was born and introducing a child into two individuals that had experienced relationships but never reached having children on their own previously, Vulkan would raise discussion with Myst.

"Sweet Myst, with our new frontier to be upon us in relatively short turning with the pace of which the years go by. Should we consider discussing with those close to us that have offspring of their own on their methods and strategy ?"

Vulkan didn't not exactly know if his current ideas of raising a child would be suitable and of course Myst might have ideas of her own.
Myst

Post by Myst »

I believe my love we should raise our little one the way we want, but we should discuss how together of course. I do believe we will have more in common then you think. I might be a free thinker but I want what is best for our babe.

-She smiles at him and takes his hand in hers, staring into his eyes, seeing the concern over the matter he has over the baby-

It will be ok, and the time is coming soon, we must get ready my love.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

The words of the time coming soon resonated with Vulkan. Time had travelled fast and yes they would soon have a new existence to work with in their lives, fortunately the had prepared their home the best they could and they did have stewards in their service which made life easier already.

-Their hands conjoined and their eyes locked into a sweet stare together-

"What additions do you recommend, Sweet Myst ?"

Vulkan wondered what suggestions Myst would have for further changes or improvements to their home or other such things.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Smiling softly as she stares into his eyes, rubbing her fingers softly over the back of his fingers-

I am not sure we really need anything more, I believe you have this house about perfect my love. Just might want to have the doctor here
soon because while we was talking my water just broke.

-She looks at him wide eyed with shock and grasps his hand a little tighter-
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

It was a rather sudden shock as Myst's eyes bloomed wide as she clasped his hand tightly before hitting him with a rather sudden alarm, she stated her water had broke and that meant a new horizon would be swiftly coming.

"Ok sweet, if we get you to the bed and we can have the stewards attend to you and retrieve a midwife for you."

Vulkan would look to aid her to become comfortable before the stress of child-birth that was soon to come be it from hours to days.
Myst

Post by Myst »

-Days later and two very tired parents later look down upon their beautiful daughters face smiling and so happy, Myst looks up at Vulkan with love, for him and for their child, feeling at peace and home for once-

Is she not just wonderful my love? We did this. What shall we name her?